Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.

Always the effort to disparage this great man's multi-billion real estate career. Meanwhile people like Biden, 0bama, Clinton, and Kamala have done absolutely nothing.
You can pretend that he didn't inherit hundreds of millions, a valuable name and invaluable contacts, if it makes you feel better.

But that doesn't change the facts.

You can pretend that he didn't inherit hundreds of millions, a valuable name and invaluable contacts, if it makes you feel better.

But that doesn't change the facts.
While he disparages all those other people as accomplishing nothing
LOL ,Kamala is going to.be the next president of the US and a good one unlike trump.Biden , Obama and Clinton did great jobs as president too.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." - Donald Trump, epidemiologist

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, very stable genius

"Think of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets. - Donald Trump, physicist

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory." - Donald Trump, American Revolution historian

"So many mistakes were made. See, there was something I think could have been negotiated, to be honest with you. I think you could’ve negotiated that. All the people died, so many people died." - Donald Trump, Civil War historian

The Battle of Gettysburg. What an unbelievable — it was so much and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways. It represented such a big portion of the success of this country. Gettysburg, wow. - Donald Trump, Gettysburg Wow

"He's a fucking moron." - Trump's Secretary of State

"He's a dope." -
Trump's National Security Advisor

"He's an idiot." - Trump's White House Chief of Staff

"He's dumb as shit." - Trump's chief economic advisor

"Trump won’t read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.” - Trump's chief economic advisor

“I got as far as the Fourth Amendment before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.” - Trump campaign aide on trying to teach Trump about the Constitution

"He's a demonic force. - Tucker Carlson

"He's a fucking idiot. - Rupert Murdoch

"He's America's Hitler. - J.D. Vance

Trump-IQ.jpg

Dunning–Kruger effect

Last edited:
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs." - Donald Trump, epidemiologist

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, very stable genius

"Think of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets. - Donald Trump, physicist

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington, commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory." - Donald Trump, American Revolution historian

"So many mistakes were made. See, there was something I think could have been negotiated, to be honest with you. I think you could’ve negotiated that. All the people died, so many people died." - Donald Trump, Civil War historian

The Battle of Gettysburg. What an unbelievable — it was so much and so interesting, and so vicious and horrible, and so beautiful in so many different ways. It represented such a big portion of the success of this country. Gettysburg, wow. - Donald Trump, Gettysburg Wow

"He's a fucking moron." - Trump's Secretary of State

"He's a dope." -
Trump's National Security Advisor

"He's an idiot." - Trump's White House Chief of Staff

"He's dumb as shit." - Trump's chief economic advisor

"Trump won’t read anything — not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers; nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.” - Trump's chief economic advisor

“I got as far as the Fourth Amendment before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.” - Trump campaign aide on trying to teach Trump about the Constitution

"He's a demonic force. - Tucker Carlson

"He's a fucking idiot. - Rupert Murdoch

"He's America's Hitler. - J.D. Vance

Trump-IQ.jpg

Dunning–Kruger effect

And we used to just call them bullshit artists. Thanks , again!

Whenever Trump talks history, he sounds exactly like a kid in school giving a book report who didn't read the book.

"Gettysburg wow." :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back