Elon Musk: I Vowed to "Kill the Woke Mind Virus" After I Was Tricked Into Approving Transgender Surgery for My Son

What? :dunno: :laugh:

Are cosplaying before you even tell us what study your pretending to refute? You're doing both performances now? Iron Man Make Believe?

I saw a production of Beauty and the Beast like tthat at the Adrienne Arsht Center a couple years back. The guy playing Gastion and the Horny Candle stick was pretty intense.

And? We're not measuring temperature. These studies are about brain physiology and chemistry.

Studies, and those as we see can be easily biased by those wanting certain results.

You haven't even presented one that you think fits that description let alone describe how. You making claims that you can't support isn't impressive Marty.

I don't need anything to refute pseudo-scientific bullshit.

All you do is look for study that matches your views, and post it without probably even understanding what it entails.

What? :dunno: :laugh:

Are cosplaying before you even tell us what study your pretending to refute? You're doing both performances now? Iron Man Make Believe?

I saw a production of Beauty and the Beast like tthat at the Adrienne Arsht Center a couple years back. The guy playing Gastion and the Horny Candle stick was pretty intense.

And? We're not measuring temperature. These studies are about brain physiology and chemistry.
I dressed like a pirate for pirate weekend on the lake. Doesn’t mean I think I’m one.

That would be a mental illness if I did.

I don't need anything to refute pseudo-scientific bullshit.

All you do is look for study that matches your views, and post it without probably even understanding what it entails.
I'm will to address studies you present that refute my claims. Where are they?

When you start promising people they can be something they can never be and then they realize they have been suckered, it's all downhill from there.
Drama queen. This coming from the party that has deluded themselves to believe Trump isn’t a corrupt thug.

You keep complaining about this and then running away from it, now to hand waving drama queen whining.

You aren’t affected. Your beliefs are inconsistent. You demand to be treated one way and feel entitled to treat others differently.

Forum List

Back