Elon Musk: I Vowed to "Kill the Woke Mind Virus" After I Was Tricked Into Approving Transgender Surgery for My Son

Great. So you have no problem if someone embarrasses you and treats you poorly if you use the pronoun or name they don’t identify with. They can call you a bigot and attack you personally, because you aren’t demanding anything.

And therefore their behavior and identity doesn’t affect you whatsoever.

you didn't respond to my second statement.

How can someone demand I call them something that isn't real?

The same way, they keep you from calling your boss an arrogant douchebag.

Even though he might be an arrogant douchebag, you are never going to say that out loud because it's disrespectful.

Same reason you don't tell your female coworker she has a nice rack. She might have a nice rack, but you don't say that out loud because it's disrespectful.

So is misgendering or deadnaming a colleague.

And this current "science" will also be debunked.

It's social theory parading as science.
Not by you and not with that argument. It's kind of hard to argue against the results of fMRIs. Cranial theories failed because studies showed they didn't predict shit.

Your obsession with genitalia and sex is not relevant.

Women are real. Men are real. Not sure what you mean by saying something that isn’t real.

The same way, they keep you from calling your boss an arrogant douchebag.

Even though he might be an arrogant douchebag, you are never going to say that out loud because it's disrespectful.

Same reason you don't tell your female coworker she has a nice rack. She might have a nice rack, but you don't say that out loud because it's disrespectful.

So is misgendering or deadnaming a colleague.

My boss isn't asking me to pretend he's something or she's something they are not.

The last ones are made up bullshit that require you to approve of said bullshit.

It no better than forcing someone to pray.

Your obsession with genitalia and sex is not relevant.

Women are real. Men are real. Not sure what you mean by saying something that isn’t real.

Answer the question. Are lesbians that refuse to have sex with men claiming to be women bigots?

What the MRI's mean is up to interpretation that can only be guessed at.
No, not guessed at. Analyzed by learned individuals Marty. When the brain physiology and chemistry of trans people is shifted to be somewhere between where we would normally find them for people of that biological it sex its suggests a biological correspondence for trans identities. They aren't crazy Marty. They think differently than you do because they have different brain chemistry than you do just as intersex people with XX chromosomes and male genitalia don't have the wrong genitalia, they have the genitalia that their body is genetically coded to produce.

"I was essentially tricked into signing documents"
Really? Tricked?

o'tay.jpg

Nope. But that has nothing to do with issue.

You’re running from your own self contradiction.

That has everything to do with the issue, because people are being kicked off lesbian freaking dating sites because they reject "women" who still have their junk. None of these individual concerns on the topic exist in a vacuum.

No, not guessed at. Analyzed by learned individuals Marty. When the brain physiology and chemistry of trans people is shifted to be somewhere between where we would normally find them for people of that biological it sex its suggests a biological correspondence for trans identities. They aren't crazy Marty. They think differently than you do because they have different brain chemistry than you do just as intersex people with XX chromosomes and male genitalia don't have the wrong genitalia, they have the genitalia that their body is genetically coded to produce.

The color blobs went from here to there, light to dark, etc. etc. All empirical and all based on assumptions that of course match the needs of those making the assumptions.

This isn't measuring temperature, or distance travelled, or length, these are derived values that heavily depend on who is doing the observing.

That has everything to do with the issue, because people are being kicked off lesbian freaking dating sites because they reject "women" who still have their junk. None of these individual concerns on the topic exist in a vacuum.
Still trying to figure out how you’re affected by any of this.

Turns out the only way you’re affected is that people treat you in a way you don’t like.

Which is exactly what you’re saying you’re entitled to do to others.

Still trying to figure out how you’re affected by any of this.

Turns out the only way you’re affected is that people treat you in a way you don’t like.

Which is exactly what you’re saying you’re entitled to do to others.

Society is affected, and I am part of society. It goes down, I go down.

My boss isn't asking me to pretend he's something or she's something they are not.

The last ones are made up bullshit that require you to approve of said bullshit.

It no better than forcing someone to pray.

Well, what if he really is an arrogant douchebag who has no idea what he is doing? If you say that to him, you can be fired. HR is never going to agree with you.

Same thing with the woman who has the nice rack. She comes in every day showing plenty of cleavage, but you better not say anything. In fact, you better avert your eyes, lest she complain about a hostile work environment.

So the point is, there is a certain social etiquette that you need to work in an office and to get by through life in general. I know it grates at you, which is why I think so many of you admire the Orange Menace, because he gets away with that shit.

The color blobs went from here to there, light to dark, etc. etc. All empirical and all based on assumptions that of course match the needs of those making the assumptions.
What? :dunno: :laugh:

Are cosplaying before you even tell us what study your pretending to refute? You're doing both performances now? Iron Man Make Believe?

I saw a production of Beauty and the Beast like tthat at the Adrienne Arsht Center a couple years back. The guy playing Gastion and the Horny Candle stick was pretty intense.
This isn't measuring temperature, or distance travelled, or length, these are derived values that heavily depend on who is doing the observing.
And? We're not measuring temperature. These studies are about brain physiology and chemistry.

Well, what if he really is an arrogant douchebag who has no idea what he is doing? If you say that to him, you can be fired. HR is never going to agree with you.

Same thing with the woman who has the nice rack. She comes in every day showing plenty of cleavage, but you better not say anything. In fact, you better avert your eyes, lest she complain about a hostile work environment.

So the point is, there is a certain social etiquette that you need to work in an office and to get by through life in general. I know it grates at you, which is why I think so many of you admire the Orange Menace, because he gets away with that shit.

It's part of being a boss. It's not comparable to making someone act like someone is something they are not.

So some guy in a beard wears a dress and I have to call them she or else?

Forum List

Back