Elon Musk: I Vowed to "Kill the Woke Mind Virus" After I Was Tricked Into Approving Transgender Surgery for My Son

Son.

You don't get to re-define reality a la 1984 to suit your nihilist political agenda and your sad desire to "get the normies"

Even gay people are wising up to this shit.

Daughter

Reality is that the brains of transgenders operate differently than cisgenders.

Some gay people are cowards, willing to appease the religious crazies...

I’ll ask again. All pedos claim children can make knowledgeable and rational decisions about their sexuality, why do you?
We're talking about 16 year olds, who are already treated as adults in many states....

Daughter

We're talking about 16 year olds, who are already treated as adults in many states....
There's no such thing as "transgender." "Cis gender." Good God dude, man up. :rolleyes:

I question your premise that trans are the average. They are a small minority of the population. But I'll note that you failed to clearly define what a woman is.

No premise about them being the average. And small minority or not they shouldn't be subject to mutilation when therapy could fix their issues.

I defined it, you just came up with exceptions you pretend eliminate the definition.

It doesn’t do any such thing since it’s not the topic and therefore irrelevant.

I don’t know if they’ll try to embarrass you. Are you implying that they are required to treat you a certain way? You seem to think that you can treat people however you want but they can’t do the same back to you.

it is the topic.

Would you fuck a fake vagina?

Daughter

Son, and more pseudo-science.

Or they realize gay people are being told they can "fix" themselves by pretending to be the opposite sex.

Can they drink, smoke, vote or purchase a gun at 16?

it is the topic.

Would you fuck a fake vagina?
Stay on topic Marty.

You have a fundamental problem here.

You claim you have the right to treat others based on your opinion of them regardless of the way they these individuals want to be treat.

Yet you also complain because you feel that you can’t do so because it may result in those people treating YOU in a way that YOU don’t want to be treated.

So the question is why do you think you can do whatever you want and complain that people do the same to you?

No premise about them being the average. And small minority or not they shouldn't be subject to mutilation when therapy could fix their issues.

I defined it, you just came up with exceptions you pretend eliminate the definition.
You claimed they were normal. In what context did you mean that if not a mathematical average?

And I didn't do anything other than point out that people with XX chromosomes have testicles penises too.

Stay on topic Marty.

You claim you have the right to treat others based on your opinion of them regardless of the way they these individuals want to be treat.

Yet you also complain because you feel that you can’t do so because it may result in those people treating YOU in a way that YOU don’t want to be treated.

So the question is why do you think you can do whatever you want and complain that people do the same to you?

it's all the topic. You can't segment it to suit your need to ignore the overall issue.

I am not demanding people pretend I am something I am not.

Elon's daughter says that dad is just lying about everything, because he's such a sad shitty human. Not to mention a completely absent father.

Trump cultists, why do you tonguebathe this liar? Does it give you a special sick pervy thrill to ownthelibs by lying?

Whatever your reasons are, the Lord of Lies approves of your devotion.

You claimed they were normal. In what context did you mean that if not a mathematical average?

I never claimed they were normal, I said they want to be treated as normal.

That somehow wanting to remove your twig and berries is the same as wanting to bang a chick with said twig and berries.

Elon's daughter says that dad is just lying about everything, because he's such a sad shitty human. Not to mention a completely absent father.

Trump cultists, why do you tonguebathe this liar? Does it give you a special sick pervy thrill to ownthelibs by lying?

Whatever your reasons are, the Lord of Lies approves of your devotion.

It his son.

Stay on topic Marty.

Same writing style in
Again, your obsession with genitals is weird and unnecessary.

You're conflating your bigotry and ignorance with science Marty. No one thinks trans people are the norm. All research point to them being a very small number of people. They are by definition, abnormal. But the scientific definition of normal and abnormal is a mathematical average, not a moral incrimination.

No, I'm trying to get you to give a consistent definition of a woman. Are XX chromosomes your final answer? Because that includes people with penises.

Weak, Marty.

The fact is that someone’s genitals have absolutely zero effect on anything you do or don’t do. You can keep bringing it up, but it has no impact on you whatsoever.

None of that has anything to do with surgery.

You just keep bringing it up because you guys have a weird obsession with genitals.

In your eyes maybe, but that’s not really what matters.

It matters how they see themselves. Your opinion is not a part of the consideration. They’re not doing it for you.

That’s the thing you don’t understand.

You can call them whatever you like Marty, they still exist and you still have to incorporate them into your scientific theory of what a woman is. If your theory fails at them then it isnt a sound one. That's how science advances. By incorporating all that we observe into a single theory that describes nature, not just discreet pockets of it. You have to be intellectually honest enough to accept when your theory falls apart.

Fucked up shit is your subjective feeling and the rest of that is describing averages. I'm asking you to come up with a coherent theory that accounts for everyone, not one that simply ignores the examples you find inconvenient.

What's the rule? I'm not trying to destroy it, I'm trying to get clarification. Are women all people with XX chromosomes, including the small minority of people with XX chromosomes and penises? Or are some people who have XX chromosomes not women? :dunno:.

I know that saying they arent the mathematical average doesn't get you to the bigotry you desperately want. :laugh:

Lots of “ifs” in here have nothing to do with the topic.

This isn’t about birds or fetish.

The point I’m trying to make is that your obsession with genitals is irrelevant to the point.

If someone appears to you as a woman, you will interact with them as a woman. It has zero effect on your wellbeing.

Your comparison is absurd and irrelevant.

Again, their genitals has nothing to do with you. You just keep bringing it up for some reason. Whether someone has had surgical reassignment or not, you’ll never know.

If someone appears as a woman, and you interact with them as a woman, how are you harmed?

Again, abnormal simply means unusual. It isn't the usual. It's still a thing that happens Marty. :laugh:

I question your premise that trans are the average. They are a small minority of the population. But I'll note that you failed to clearly define what a woman is.

It doesn’t do any such thing since it’s not the topic and therefore irrelevant.

I don’t know if they’ll try to embarrass you. Are you implying that they are required to treat you a certain way? You seem to think that you can treat people however you want but they can’t do the same back to you.

Stay on topic Marty.

And I didn't do anything other than point out that people with XX chromosomes have testicles penises too.
Same writing style. Forget the debate. Look at grammar, syntax, punctuation, overall style, and behavior.

Son, and more pseudo-science.

Or they realize gay people are being told they can "fix" themselves by pretending to be the opposite sex.

Can they drink, smoke, vote or purchase a gun at 16?

Daughter. Sorry, if that bothers you. You should probably stop hanging out at that kind of bar.

Except no one has said that gay people can fix anything by being transgender. Transgender and Gay are two different things.

They can get married in 25 states at 16. They can be charged as an adult in most states for crimes. That indicates that the state recognizes their ability to make adult decisions.

You can't legally drink until you are 21. Are you going to seriously argue that you aren't an adult until you are 21? Then maybe the military should stop signing up 18 year olds.

I never claimed they were normal, I said they want to be treated as normal.
This is what you said Marty....

And unrelated to taking perfectly normal people and drugging and mutilating them because they think they are the opposite sex.

They don't need you to speak on behalf of how they want to be treated. They can decide their own form of healthcare.
That somehow wanting to remove your twig and berries is the same as wanting to bang a chick with said twig and berries.
Why should trans people care about your ignorant recommendations when the level of your dialog is at twigs and berries?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back