Elon Musk: I Vowed to "Kill the Woke Mind Virus" After I Was Tricked Into Approving Transgender Surgery for My Son

Exceptions don't destroy the rule, or the norm.
What's the rule? I'm not trying to destroy it, I'm trying to get clarification. Are women all people with XX chromosomes, including the small minority of people with XX chromosomes and penises? Or are some people who have XX chromosomes not women? :dunno:.
The last paragraph is just babbling attempts to sound like you know statistics and social science.
I know that saying they arent the mathematical average doesn't get you to the bigotry you desperately want. :laugh:

So if they see themselves as birds we should let them jump out of a window and try to fly?

And unless they want to become hermits, they have to interact with the rest of society, and why should we be forced to accommodate their fetish or mental illness?

Sorry, the guy down in Australia who wore the fake JJJ size breasts to class in front of his students was doing it as a fetish to get off on it. That's doing it TO his students, making them unwilling participants in his sexual gratification.
Lots of “ifs” in here have nothing to do with the topic.

This isn’t about birds or fetish.

The point I’m trying to make is that your obsession with genitals is irrelevant to the point.

If someone appears to you as a woman, you will interact with them as a woman. It has zero effect on your wellbeing.

What's the rule? I'm not trying to destroy it, I'm trying to get clarification. Are women all people with XX chromosomes, including the small minority of people with XX chromosomes and penises? Or are some people who have XX chromosomes not women? :dunno:.

I know that saying they arent the average doesn't get you to the bigotry you desperately want. :laugh:

No, you aren't you are just trying to muddle things as usual. Where are the cases of XX women with dicks and balls?

People like Marener-Goat Curry say others' "opinion is not part of the consideration," but then he expects tax payers to foot his surgery bill. I think the reason he is mental is because he has a real life issue with this. Seems no other way to explain his bizarre rabid behavior here.

Lots of “ifs” in here have nothing to do with the topic.

This isn’t about birds or fetish.

The point I’m trying to make is that your obsession with genitals is irrelevant to the point.

If someone appears to you as a woman, you will interact with them as a woman. It has zero effect on your wellbeing.

Figures you don't get the comparison.

It has an impact on society and thus my wellbeing when we let children drug and mutilate themselves irreversibly over mental illness.

Figures you don't get the comparison.

It has an impact on society and thus my wellbeing when we let children drug and mutilate themselves irreversibly over mental illness.
Your comparison is absurd and irrelevant.

Again, their genitals has nothing to do with you. You just keep bringing it up for some reason. Whether someone has had surgical reassignment or not, you’ll never know.

If someone appears as a woman, and you interact with them as a woman, how are you harmed?

Your comparison is absurd and irrelevant.

Again, their genitals has nothing to do with you. You just keep bringing it up for some reason. Whether someone has had surgical reassignment or not, you’ll never know.

If someone appears as a woman, and you interact with them as a woman, how are you harmed?

It shows the stupidity of the transing children movement.

When I call them the wrong pronoun or refuse to join in their delusion and they try to ruin or embarrass me?

When I call them the wrong pronoun or refuse to join in their delusion and they try to ruin or embarrass me?
Notice how so many accounts on this forum do that. But if you look at the liberal posters here without socks--they don't do that. They, at least, have some semblance of normal. It's just one sock puppet guy on here selling this weirdo sexual crap, and then selling the illusion that so many people are supportive.

It shows the stupidity of the transing children movement.

It doesn’t do any such thing since it’s not the topic and therefore irrelevant.

I don’t know if they’ll try to embarrass you. Are you implying that they are required to treat you a certain way? You seem to think that you can treat people however you want but they can’t do the same back to you.

Forum List

Back