Trump is Going to Get F****d Up By Harris

Dude, nobody likes Kamala. She not authentic. Never has been. She's a "black woman" who knows nothing about being black in America! She spent her teen years in Montreal. She was raised by her Indian mother not her father. She's even married to a white guy. You think she's going to connect with REAL black people? Kamala PRETENDS to be black because it gets her places! That's about the only thing she has in common with Barack Obama!
Keep on watching the RWM and you are going to learn a very stern lesson.

Now understand this white man, stop trying to explain to me about black people. I have known what Harris was about since she was AG in Cali. I don't GAD who she is married to. I have been in interracial relationships with white women myself. She graduated from Howard, she joined a black sorority, so yes, she can connect with black peiple. She's not pretending to be black, she never has pretended to be black. And she is about to kick trumps monkey ass in a debate.

MAGA Misogyny.
Those poor MAGA incels are so absorbed in their sexual resentments that it keeps bubbling up.....soon, often, and always,

It's sad.
Then perhaps your new hero shouldn't have slept with married man Willie Brown just to get appointed to a position. Not misogyny. It's called truth. Something foreign to you.Projecting your misogyny and incel status. Yes you are going to be very sad come election day when Trump wins again.

Now understand this white man, stop trying to explain to me about black people. I have known what Harris was about since she was AG in Cali. I don't GAD who she is married to. I have been in interracial relationships with white women myself. She graduated from Howard, she joined a black sorority, so yes, she can connect with black peiple. She's not pretending to be black, she never has pretended to be black. And she is about to kick trumps monkey ass in a debate.
You ain’t black

She won't be cackling when she kicks trumps ass.
If you are African American your real rulers are in Europe. You are just another version of step and fetch it. And all of the Americans that go there several times a year at their huge meetings are part of it. They are traitors. If you are white, then you are a convicted traitor without going to judicial court. For you are in the court of reality.

Then perhaps your new hero shouldn't have slept with married man Willie Brown just to get appointed to a position. Not misogyny. It's called truth. Something foreign to you.Projecting your misogyny and incel status. Yes you are going to be very sad come election day when Trump wins again.
I think you should not be talking about somebody sleeping with people when your boy trump slept with all kinds of folks. On top of that, the only reasin he had a job was because he was given his daddys company. That's truth.

You should like them then. Since you LIE about being black when you're an old gay white guy...
It's really unfortunate that you're such as dumbass that you believe what some moron said.

Right-wing media bubble distortions leave Trump ill-equipped for general public messaging​

Kamala Harris does not play. And Trump is going to lean this. He has degraded women and especially women of color incessantly. This ain't Hillary folks. As a black man, let me tell you, that the last person Trump wants to try playing the dozens with is Kamala Harris. You guys have watched the cheap fakes by the racists showing her laughing. You have made remarks assuming things about her sex life. You shoud have left her laughing because now you are about to see serious and that ain't good for Trump

View attachment 984219

You're whiter

ahahahajahhahaa.jpeg

Especially all his loyal followers.
Stacy Blatt was in hospice care last September listening to Rush Limbaugh’s dire warnings about how badly Donald J. Trump’s campaign needed money when he went online and chipped in everything he could: $500.

It was a big sum for a 63-year-old battling cancer and living in Kansas City on less than $1,000 per month. But that single contribution — federal records show it was his first ever — quickly multiplied. Another $500 was withdrawn the next day, then $500 the next week and every week through mid-October, without his knowledge — until Mr. Blatt’s bank account had been depleted and frozen. When his utility and rent payments bounced, he called his brother, Russell, for help.

What the Blatts soon discovered was $3,000 in withdrawals by the Trump campaign in less than 30 days. They called their bank and said they thought they were victims of fraud.

1721984759044.png

She's better than that race hustling bastard.
her own state wouldn't even support her during the 2020 primaries .. but hey maybe the ism campaign she will be running will work .. but trust me commie ... life will be harder for every American if she gets elected ! including you ! but you are to stupid to understand that !

Last edited:
He is still sharper than trump and he should not have dropped out. But he did and now Trumps old age is going to be exposed instead of how it has been ignored.
he was forced out by your Marxist cult leaders ! and like a good little cultist you fell right in line behind Commie La like you were ordered too ... pathetic ..

but but you said Biden was going to stay in and kick Trumps ass ..:auiqs.jpg:

You support trump. All he does is make idiotic comments. Harris will be just fine. Because she is knowledgeable and serious. She is way better than Trump.
If Harris is so fine, why did she renig on her solemn vow to protect the border when her boss President Biden handed her the job of Border czar? Enquiring minds want to know.
If she messed up by ignoring her duty, what kind of the same person would she be as POTUS to allow such vice, and the cloudy issue when she ignored women and children by the thousands routinely raped and physically abused by drug cartel members? Ms. Harris proved nobody could touch her heinous negligence because she is irresponsible in the high office of VPOTUS. Hiding behind the curtain of I'm black, and a woman and you are persecuting me makes you a mysoginistic racist so I don't have to listen to your charges. Funny how that works to increase the damages to women and minor children in the unpunished cartels enriched while committing every abuse under the sun against their captive woman and child molestation continue. It makes me sick at my stomach to think of the horrors helpless victims of cartel criminals get themselves rich and satisfied they are untouchable.

he was forced out by your Marxist cult leaders ! and like a good little cultist you fell right in line behind Commie La like you were ordered too ... pathetic ..
Step, and fetch is, as step, and fetch does...

If Harris is so fine, why did she renig on her solemn vow to protect the border when her boss President Biden handed her the job of Border czar? Enquiring minds want to know.
If she messed up by ignoring her duty, what kind of the same person would she be as POTUS to allow such vice, and the cloudy issue when she ignored women and children by the thousands routinely raped and physically abused by drug cartel members? Ms. Harris proved nobody could touch her heinous negligence because she is irresponsible in the high office of VPOTUS. Hiding behind the curtain of I'm black, and a woman and you are persecuting me makes you a mysoginistic racist so I don't have to listen to your charges. Funny how that works to increase the damages to women and minor children in the unpunished cartels enriched while committing every abuse under the sun against their captive woman and child molestation continue. It makes me sick at my stomach to think of the horrors helpless victims of cartel criminals get themselves rich and satisfied they are untouchable.
her campaign strategy will be based on ism's ..

Why did Trump and his cult?
Instead, they blame "others".

Trump says 'blame it on me' if border bill fails​

1721988690848.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 4433785-...

Jan 27, 2024 — Former President Trump told his supporters during a rally in Nevada that he is fine with being blamed for tanking the bipartisan border bill ...

Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength ...​

1721988741988.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › republ...

Feb 7, 2024 — Mitch McConnell pushed Senate Republicans to pass a bipartisan immigration and Ukraine aid deal. Encouraged by Donald Trump, they killed it ...

Forum List

Back