Why did Harris snub Netanyahu?

• 1 She thinks she can win w/o the Jews' vote

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Netanyahu probably arranged it LOL

• 6) probably #4

• Total voters
Israel has always fought its own wars. I have somewhat studied their history. All they need, from my best info, is weapons. I say Give them the weapons

Read Clean Break Strategy. It's Iraq all over again. Netyanjahu wants the US to fight Iran. Send Bibi Netanyahu home. He's at Mara Lago this afternoon.

She didn’t snub him.

She told him what the fuck she expected of him and his war.

Can you not deal with that? Then she came and told America what she told his ass.

Very clear and concise. She's focused. She won't be ranting and raving off topic for 90 minutes like Trump.

Dem base is anti Israel

What you might not know is that this same group was actually created in part by Israel itself. While it may sound like a conspiracy theory, it’s actually a well-documented, open secret that Israel has helped finance and prop up Hamas for years.

“We need to tell the truth,” Israeli major general Gershon Hacohen, an associate of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, said in a 2019 TV interview. “Netanyahu’s strategy is to prevent the option of two states, so he is turning Hamas into his closest partner. Openly Hamas is an enemy. Covertly, it’s an ally.”

Forum List

Back