Anyone going to watch the Olympics this year?

I normally find the Olympic opening ceremonies to be boring.

I watched the Paris ceremony on the Seine with everyone on barges and it was spectacular

1722037641803.jpeg

So was the scenery and landmarks

Last edited:

Dutch volleyball player who raped 12-year-old British girl qualifies for Paris Olympics​

Here is what he said about the incident after pleading guilty to it.

“Your actions have wrecked your life and you could, had you never come to England and committed these offences, have been a leader in your sport,” Judge Sheridan said. “A young, naive, foolish child had formed the view that you loved her. In reality, you only knew her on the internet, had never met her before and were fully aware of the age difference.”

Upon his release in 2017 after only a quarter of his sentence, Van de Velde, who had wept in court on hearing about the girl’s subsequent self-harm and overdose, said: “I do want to correct all the nonsense that has been written about me when I was locked up. I did not read any of it, on purpose, but I understand that it was quite bad, that I have been branded as a sex monster, as a paedophile. That I am not, really not.

“Everyone can have their opinion about me, but it is only fair if they also know my side of the story.”

These remarks drew a withering response from the National Society for Protection of Cruelty to Children, who said: “Van de Velde’s lack of remorse and self-pity is breathtaking, and we can only begin to imagine how distressed his victim must feel if she sees his comments.

“Grooming can leave a child feeling ashamed or even guilty, because they believe they have somehow willingly participated when, in fact, an adult has preyed upon them in order to sexually exploit them.”

The Dutch Olympic committee have yet to comment on Van de Velde’s qualification for Paris, with The Australian reporting that the country’s volleyball federation are still to ratify their final athlete selections. The IOC has been contacted for a response.

Yea, I'm not watching the Olympics this year.

This is all I needed to see to know I don't want to watch anymore.

And

Last edited:
This is all I needed to see to know I don't want to watch anymore.

And

^ Same here. I would've watched it, but not after that blasphemous mocking that took place.

I'm pretty sure previous Olympics had some weird Occult symbolism in their opening and closing ceremonies. So it looks like that's become a regular thing with the Olympics. :dunno:

^ Same here. I would've watched it, but not after that blasphemous mocking that took place.

I'm pretty sure previous Olympics had some weird Occult symbolism in their opening and closing ceremonies. So it looks like that's become a regular thing with the Olympics. :dunno:
I turned the channel, too. Libs have made a mess of the opening ceremonies, just like they made a joke of the Super Bowl halftime show.

They aim for the most obnoxious, offensive, low-class display possible.

I turned the channel, too. Libs have made a mess of the opening ceremonies, just like they made a joke of the Super Bowl halftime show.

They aim for the most obnoxious, offensive, low-class display possible.
Most outstanding Opening Ceremonies in history
Spectacular

Most outstanding Opening Ceremonies in history
Spectacular
Bunch of sick people with no self-respect, showing the world how low they can go. But that’s liberalism for you.

The main thing is that the liberals don’t join in with the Muslims and HAMAS-supporters to bring harm to the Isrseli team. As we’ve seen, the hate for Jews is a well-coordinated effort.

Bunch of sick people with no self-respect, showing the world how low they can go. But that’s liberalism for you.

The main thing is that the liberals don’t join in with the Muslims and HAMAS-supporters to bring harm to the Isrseli team. As we’ve seen, the hate for Jews is a well-coordinated effort.

USA!
USA!
USA!

Opening Ceremonies were Spectacular

Why do Conservatives hate America?

USA!
USA!
USA!

Opening Ceremonies were Spectacular

Why do Conservatives hate America?
couldn't quite bring yourself to agree that you hope there isn’t another Muskim massacre of Jews, could you?

and in the meantime, the thought of a repeat of a 1972 Munich makes PKnopp lauugh.

couldn't quite bring yourself to agree that you hope there isn’t another Muskim massacre of Jews, could you?

and in the meantime, the thought of a repeat of a 1972 Munich makes PKnopp lauugh.
What a stupid fucking statement

Forum List

Back