Harris is resorting to provable lies now.. :(

she is on video saying she will ban fracking. Why does she now feel she needs to deny that?

Because it will cost her the RustBelt states. Before she just needed to appeal to the climate crazies, now she needs to appeal to all of America. At least until she gets into office of course...

I suspect she's blacker than you
Actualy she is a lighter brown than I am. And you realy need to stop reprting what some idiot says about me. Because you're so stupid that I can post my picture up here every day and you think it's fake. Dumbass!

Because it will cost her the RustBelt states. Before she just needed to appeal to the climate crazies, now she needs to appeal to all of America. At least until she gets into office of course...
She is going to beat Trump. You talk about cLimate crazies while your government is woring on reducing cimate change. I suppose you oppose ObamaCare in America while your country has nationalized health care.

The problem with this statement is he has already done the job. And he did a good job at it, too.

Harris cannot even do a passable job at the easy tasks of Border Czar. She is just an utter failure.
She was never the border czar. Now let me know when the VP can make law.

Actualy she is a lighter brown than I am. And you realy need to stop reprting what some idiot says about me. Because you're so stupid that I can post my picture up here every day and you think it's fake. Dumbass!

You sound like an angry third grader

Dems are sheeple being led to the slaughter.

They vote against their own best interest.
No that is what poor white trash who vote repubican like you guys, are doing.

The problem with this statement is he has already done the job. And he did a good job at it, too.

Harris cannot even do a passable job at the easy tasks of Border Czar. She is just an utter failure.

Yes, he did the job and the one and only crisis he had to deal with he fucked up to epic proportions.

He failed, he does not deserve a second shot to do so again.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back