"Heroic" Arab Muslim Anti-Semites break teeth of 88-year-old woman in Paris…

I think western countries should allow in those people who wish to ESCAPE Islam. I would break bread with Ayaan Hirsi Ali any day of the week.

It is those who seek to spread their cult who don't belong here.

51474.jpg

Look at the tremendous mess that defines the political thinking of my son Dogmaphobe.

America, a non-supremacist nation, should open her doors to millions of non-whites like Hirsi, born in Somalia.

But Israel, a card-carrying supremacist state, has the right to keep fences, snipers, sentry guns surrounding the ethnic enclave where it keeps the native population under the threat of instant death.

The non-supremacist state doesn't have a right to keep its racial composition but the supremacist jewish state does.

You can clearly see by now why Dogmaphobe is one of the worst little babies I had with the female members of the USMB.

I think western countries should allow in those people who wish to ESCAPE Islam. I would break bread with Ayaan Hirsi Ali any day of the week.

It is those who seek to spread their cult who don't belong here.

51474.jpg

Look at the tremendous mess that defines the political thinking of my son Dogmaphobe.

America, a non-supremacist nation, should open her doors to millions of non-whites like Hirsi, born in Somalia.

But Israel, a card-carrying supremacist state, has the right to keep fences, snipers, sentry guns surrounding the ethnic enclave where it keeps the native population under the threat of instant death.

The non-supremacist state doesn't have a right to keep its racial composition but the supremacist jewish state does.

You can clearly see by now why Dogmaphobe is one of the worst little babies I had with the female members of the USMB.
Does your sleeper cell have a name?

Why do many ultra Orthodox hate the state
I see them on TV with pales flags
The ultra-Orthodox I socialize with, at my Chabad, are strongly pro-Israel, but there are some sects that are opposed to the existence of Israel. I don’t know why, nor can I understand why they would align themselves with those who’d like to see them dead.

The ultra-Orthodox I socialize with, at my Chabad, are strongly pro-Israel, but there are some sects that are opposed to the existence of Israel. I don’t know why, nor can I understand why they would align themselves with those who’d like to see them dead.

NYC and LA are completely destroyed by the left and are now very anti S
. Do you see a Jewish exodus out of there

There is no genocide occurring ,Islamist boy.

You should go back to whatever courtry first defecated you into existence
Grau is not supporting Hitler and Holocaust anymore?

[Learning the fake lexicon of: Pallyweid/apartheid/genocide]

NYC and LA are completely destroyed by the left and are now very anti S
. Do you see a Jewish exodus out of there
There is some hope that New Yorkers reject the swastika-palestine "protests" riots.

Last edited:
Grau said:
Why do you, Grau, after showing Glorification for Hitler, quote lefty anti Israel liberal Jews: 972mag and Haaretz?

So what that you're old, can't you refresh your copy pasted boring silly repetitive nothingness which no one reads?

Last edited:
Why do you, Grau, after showing Glorification for Hitler, quote lefty anti Israel liberal Jews: 972mag and Haaretz?
I was at a different place 15 years ago when a nazi showed up and started ranting about Israel. The leftists loved him. After that, he started ranting about Jews and the Leftists loved him even more.

One day, though, he started ranting about blacks and identified himself as a Nazi and the leftists were outraged that such a creature was even allowed in the forum!

Theirs is an alliance of convenience when it comes to Jews, but in no other realm of politics.

Forum List

Back