Hulk Hogan ripped me off and used the phrase “real Americans” over and over again…Does that phrase piss off Democrats?

White supremacist culture. It's not like I've been shy about it Duke. I say it fairly openly and often around here. That includes Confederate culture and Slaver Founder culture. I want to extinguish those from the face of America. And yes that term is a bit hyperbolic, I don't want to murder all of these people, nor do I even think that's even necessary. I'm currently watching the problem solve itself. I want demographic change and racial mixing, coupled with social shame and ridicule to drive those backwards ideas to the fringes and backwaters where they can die of old age in a Florida nursing home as Philippino nurses ignore them like their children do.
Philippine Nurses who’s Grandparents were slaves of and abused by Japs and were saved by Americans harbor hatred towards Americans rather than said Japanese ?

Philippine Nurses who’s Grandparents were slaves of and abused by Japs and were saved by Americans harbor hatred towards Americans rather than said Japanese ?
Who hates America? I hate slavers and Slaver lovers. Do you imagine slaver lovers are going to find friends in Phillipino Americans?

Yes. To BrokeLoser Core Americans have a cultural and racial tie to the lineage of the Founders. He's basically an unabashed white nationalist and I was poking fun at him because even the Republican party can't help but brown.
Or maybe the Republican Party isn’t as bad as you think? We have white folk, we have black folk, Asian, Indian, middle eastern, gay, straight, trans…

You should join us, I promise, we don’t bite!

Or maybe the Republican Party isn’t as bad as you think? We have white folk, we have black folk, Asian, Indian, middle eastern, gay, straight, trans…

You should join us, I promise, we don’t bite!
I don't give a shit. It's your shit policies and your deplorable nature that I don't like.

Forum List

Back