Secretary of Transportation Buttigieg has emerged as a top VP choice

It is hatred of gay people that will keep him from being the VP choice.

It is up in the air if our country has progressed where people would vote for black woman, but the bigotry against gays is far too strong to put a gay man on national ticket.

We need more hate filled people like you to die off before that can happen

It isn't, nor has it ever been, hatred of gays.

For me, it started the moment they made it publicly known that they were coming for our children.

It's hatred of pedophiles.

Period.

When are y'all going to understand this?

It isn't, nor has it ever been, hatred of gays.

For me, it started the moment they made it publicly known that they were coming for our children.

It's hatred of pedophiles.

Period.

When are y'all going to understand this?

That sound so very noble, but this very thread and the comments in it prove that you are full of shit.

Ah. The leftist mind reader knows me!

Tell me how may gay friends I have ever had.

Your first sentence was not about just you, it was a general statement.

This thread and the comments in it prove you are full of shit.

But sure, tell us all about your gay friends and then you can tell us all about your black ones.

The demonRat ticket going from bad to worse. :rolleyes-41:

Who really expected it wouldn't go from bad to worse? I mean besides Democrats, who have somehow been convinced they're getting something better than Biden. Sure she's younger than Joe Biden but she's every much the same idiot he was. It's not like she's going to pull a magic rabbit out of her ass and make everything sunshine and lollipops.

I said on the first day of Biden's presidency that he was going to fail, and I cheered him at every failure. And Harris no different, I will watch her fail just as I did Biden, and laugh at her every day.

Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg has emerged as a top choice to be Vice President Kamala Harris' running mate in the 2024 presidential election, some recent polls show.

President Joe Biden announced this month he was stepping down from the race and threw his support behind Harris as the Democratic candidate. Harris has received endorsements from many other Democrats, including former President Barack Obama, but she will need to choose a running mate soon.

Many names have been floated, such as Buttigieg and governors Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan, Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania and Andy Beshear of Kentucky. However, several recent polls have shown Buttigieg as a top choice among Democratic voters.

A poll conducted by PBS News/NPR/Marist this month found 21 percent of voters saying they'd like to see Harris choose Buttigieg. Whitmer also received 21 percent in the poll, while 17 percent sided with Shapiro and 13 percent said Arizona Senator Mark Kelly.

Comment:
Kamala was Biden's token choice to be his VP.
Buttigieg was also a token choice.
Buttigieg had no experience in transportation, and he has been a failed administrator.
Buttigieg would be foolish choice for VP.
If Buttigieg is the choice it will likely only be that he is the only VP choice who is less competent than Kamala and will make Kamala look better?

Your first sentence was not about just you, it was a general statement.

This thread and the comments in it prove you are full of shit.

But sure, tell us all about your gay friends and then you can tell us all about your black ones.

Okay. Whatever helps you sleep well.

Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg has emerged as a top choice to be Vice President Kamala Harris' running mate in the 2024 presidential election, some recent polls show.

President Joe Biden announced this month he was stepping down from the race and threw his support behind Harris as the Democratic candidate. Harris has received endorsements from many other Democrats, including former President Barack Obama, but she will need to choose a running mate soon.

Many names have been floated, such as Buttigieg and governors Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan, Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania and Andy Beshear of Kentucky. However, several recent polls have shown Buttigieg as a top choice among Democratic voters.

A poll conducted by PBS News/NPR/Marist this month found 21 percent of voters saying they'd like to see Harris choose Buttigieg. Whitmer also received 21 percent in the poll, while 17 percent sided with Shapiro and 13 percent said Arizona Senator Mark Kelly.

Comment:
Kamala was Biden's token choice to be his VP.
Buttigieg was also a token choice.
Buttigieg had no experience in transportation, and he has been a failed administrator.
Buttigieg would be foolish choice for VP.

Great.

Just that much less effort required on our part.

He's basically a white Obama.

He's dismissive and arrogant.

Forum List

Back