Trump crashes at Chicago as he objects to fact checking in real time

Harris didn't show up at all as she didnt want to take questions.
Another lie.

NABJ is currently in conversation with the Harris for President campaign team to schedule a Q&A session between Vice President Harris and NABJ, either in person or virtually, at some point in September 2024.

So you mock "people of color" by assuming the should just blindly vote for someone because of their race. No wonder China is winning and laughing at the world as they prop up Russias military economy.

"You ain't seen nothing yet". Remember that quote.
Get your head right, son.

The only ones mocking someone are Trump and Vance and all you tards who are calling Harris a "DEI hire".

And the way Trump handled the question about that racist bullshit ensured he lost huge swaths of votes from people of color.

Trump made you PROUD today....huh.
Clearly you support this racist asswipe.

Watch the POLLS closely.
How are those "Swing States" that trump had in his pocket looking now?

The breakdown among individual states shows each candidate leading comfortably in one swing state, with the others closely contested. It is a notable shift from a Bloomberg/Morning Consult poll conducted at the start of July that showed Trump leading Biden overall by 2 percentage points, and Trump leading in five of seven battleground states.

Tuesday’s poll showed Harris opening up an 11-point lead on Trump in Michigan, a 2-point lead in Nevada, a 2-point lead in Arizona and a 2-point lead in Wisconsin.

AND this ^^^^^ was before his NABJ disaster.
Kamala pissed her panties and couldn’t make it I guess.

Exactly what does Trump hope to achieve by claiming Harris is not black?

What special kind of retardation is behind this seriously stupid claim?
Trump must believe that lying about Vice President Harris becoming ‘recently black’ somehow appeals to his racist supporters.

Racism is all Trump has against an opponent he’s no match for.

Deflection, turnip. Let me explain something to you. The House/Senate should follow the lead of the president. If the executive needs a budget for something, it's up to Congress to pass legislation to make it happen, because the buck is supposed to stop at the Commander in Chief. There are a lot of moving parts. Magaturds prefer to gloss over all this because CULT.

Magaturds simply won't hold their orange bag O' shit accountable for any fucking thing. :dunno:They coddle his fragile ass like a shiny baby orange jesus because of his narcissism. That's clearly cult like and fucking weird. Can't do much with that. :dunno:

Then magaturds turn around and accuse democrats of 'coddling an old man'. :auiqs.jpg:

The hypocrisy and level of BS in this election cycle is not new.

Thanks for your comedy act.

Especially the very original
-- ahem -- "magaturds" cuteness.

Not the best act, but better than nothing.

Get your head right, son.

The only ones mocking someone are Trump and Vance and all you tards who are calling Harris a "DEI hire".

And the way Trump handled the question about that racist bullshit ensured he lost huge swaths of votes from people of color.

Biden said it himself. Just as he said he was going to hire a black woman for the courts.

I have never called one a DEI hire but you want me to reject reality and what he said?

Sorry, I won't play your game of make believe.

The American was confused and asked him "what does it say on your passport"? And the Canadian said, "Canadian". The American was somewhat flustered and said, "ok, so you're Canadian then".

THAT is how Americans saw themselves, at least when I was growing up.
We still do. We've always been thought of as 'direct' from citizens of other nations, no matter where we travel on this blue rock. I believe when a US citizen is asking about another individual's nationality means 'where do you live', not 'tell me about your family tree'. :dunno:

WRONG, people should NOT vote for trump because he is a VILE Racist human being.
He proved it BIGLY today.
That and the fact that Trump is wrong on the issues, unfit to be president, is a treasonous insurrectionist who attempted to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt peaceful transfer of power.

Trump made you PROUD today....huh.
Clearly you support this racist asswipe.

Watch the POLLS closely.
How are those "Swing States" that trump had in his pocket looking now?

The breakdown among individual states shows each candidate leading comfortably in one swing state, with the others closely contested. It is a notable shift from a Bloomberg/Morning Consult poll conducted at the start of July that showed Trump leading Biden overall by 2 percentage points, and Trump leading in five of seven battleground states.

Tuesday’s poll showed Harris opening up an 11-point lead on Trump in Michigan, a 2-point lead in Nevada, a 2-point lead in Arizona and a 2-point lead in Wisconsin.

AND this ^^^^^ was before his NABJ disaster.
The Opportunity Zones were racist?

Deflection, turnip. Let me explain something to you. The House/Senate should follow the lead of the president. If the executive needs a budget for something, it's up to Congress to pass legislation to make it happen, because the buck is supposed to stop at the Commander in Chief. There are a lot of moving parts. Magaturds prefer to gloss over all this because CULT.

Magaturds simply won't hold their orange bag O' shit accountable for any fucking thing. :dunno:They coddle his fragile ass like a shiny baby orange jesus because of his narcissism. That's clearly cult like and fucking weird. Can't do much with that. :dunno:

Then magaturds turn around and accuse democrats of 'coddling an old man'. :auiqs.jpg:

The hypocrisy and level of BS in this election cycle is not new.
The Congress ballooned the budget because they knew Trump would sign it to get money for the military. That simple. DC blackmail.

What a mess.. He couldnt lie straihjt in bed..
Many black joitmos were against giving a platform.
They were wrong.
And once again Trump demonstrates his stupidity and incompetence – and why he’s unfit to be president.

Trump had yet another opportunity to try to salvage his campaign and he squandered that opportunity with his racism and hate.

What a mess, indeed.

Forum List

Back