So, now that the Harris rally crowds are bigger than the Trump rally crowds...

More bad news for the “white dudes” for Kamala….

Lara Trump is in charge of insuring election integrity. I'll go with whatever her assessment is on the election. I think you are getting overly excited by these initial crowds.
The nepo baby's one and only job is to steal donor money and funnel it to her father-in-law's legal expenses.

the lefts mam and social media outlets banned and censored the republican candidate and even shut down his Twitter account during an election year
Um...retard?

Trump was banned from Twitter AFTER the election. And they did it because he was being a total cock about his loss and was fomenting an insurrection.

you are one shallow member of the hive mind ..
It's always amusing to hear a Trumptard projecting about a hive mind. :lol:

As for his laziness, I frequently posted Trump's schedule on this forum, and it was very, very rare for him to have anything scheduled before 11 am.

Some of that may be due to his tendency to rage tweet for hours beginning around 3 am.

As for golfing...

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Donald Trump Spent Almost A Year Playing Golf During Presidency

Nearly a third of the days he’s been president, Trump has visited a Trump-branded property​

I'm starting to understand how so many Trumptards were fooled into bleeving Trump won the 2020 election.

The misinformation, disinformation, and gaslighting began long before the election to the point where they were all living in a fantasy world which could not cotton the idea of a Biden win.

I see it happening again in real time right here on this forum with all the incredible bullshit filling the heads of the hive.

Whereas Trump has left a ten mile wide swath of unmatched stupidity and ineptitude.

Unfortunately, one million Americans were killed by his incompetence.

Harris can't possibly do worse.
Trump did things far better than Potato. And Kamalalala hasn’t done anything in her official lifetime (except to blow Willie).

Harris won’t do worse. She’s gonna lose.

Forum List

Back