So, now that the Harris rally crowds are bigger than the Trump rally crowds...

... does that mean Trump supporters will be less likely to say the election was stolen, if she wins?
No, it means that Trump and his criminal supporters won’t allow Vice President Harris to win.

They’ve already lawlessly attempted to overturn one election, there’s every reason to believe they will try to do it again.

No, it means that Trump and his criminal supporters won’t allow Vice President Harris to win.

They’ve already lawlessly attempted to overturn one election, there’s every reason to believe they will try to do it again.
Absolutely. And they will fail again.

She may turn out to be a very good president. She will probably do the work and stay on point instead of having rallies for 4 years and talking for 90 minutes every day. I think her ego is healthy. She's not so needy.

She will be a good President for the one simple fact she won't be on a golf course, or in bed until 11Am every day, like a certain someone who had one or the other under their fat ass every day.

I didn't say or imply that. Nobody wants to hear you whine.

So, what's your yes/no answer? Or are you just going to whine?
my answer is this .. no the 2020 election wasn't fair .. the lefts mam and social media outlets banned and censored the republican candidate and even shut down his Twitter account during an election year ! and top Intel officials agencies protected the Bidens by claiming the laptop was Russian disinfo .. the left and msm also labeled people as liars when the pointed out Bidens cognitive issues .. I cant say if voter fraud effected the election outcome but the despicable action taken by the MSM , major social media outlets and the 3 letter gov agencies certainly did ! if the election is fair and even I will accept the outcome .. i've accepted the outcome of the 2020 election even though it was in no way fair and on the level ..

my answer is this .. no the 2020 election wasn't fair .. the lefts mam and social media outlets banned and censored the republican candidate and even shut down his Twitter account during an election year ! and top Intel officials agencies protected the Bidens by claiming the laptop was Russian disinfo .. the left and msm also labeled people as liars when the pointed out Bidens cognitive issues .. I cant say if voter fraud effected the election outcome but the despicable action taken by the MSM , major social media outlets and the 3 letter gov agencies certainly did ! if the election is fair and even I will accept the outcome .. i've accepted the outcome of the 2020 election even though it was in no way fair and on the level ..
The only thing that "isn't fair" in elections is breaking the law. It wasn't "fair" when Comey broke tradition right before an election. Oh well, this is big kid baseball.

Eat more shit, ass sucker troll boi.

Also, try to find your way to posting ON topic someday. Granted, you suck at that, too. But, you know. Rules.

Topic:

Kalalala is drawing alleged crowds at rallies.

Aside from inducing gales of derisive laughter, what can you contribute about this silly topic?

I like the gales of laughter.

We need more to laugh at.

No, she just needs to keep her campaign in deep blue cities and continue to pay music artists to give free concert.

She has the funds, so she can continue to this, assuming one of the V.P choices actually decides they'd like to work under her.

Kamala had a good turnout in Atlanta. I had bookclub this morning. Everyone there is for Kamala.

Don't you remember why Trump was kicked off Twitter?

Forum List

Back