So, now that the Harris rally crowds are bigger than the Trump rally crowds...

... does that mean Trump supporters will be less likely to say the election was stolen, if she wins?

I say: No.

The overflow of President Trump's current rally is 20,000, or twice what you report the attendance at Kumswalla's charming little dance party to be.

Which candidate had his own party member try to kill him?
Stupid fuck.

The democrats in 2017 AND 2019 were telling people to register as Republicans so that they could vote in the GOP primaries in order to disrupt who would get the nomination for the general election.

To think that the fuckwad kid was a Republican is the very epitome of stupidity.

Stupid fuck.

The democrats in 2017 AND 2019 were telling people to register as Republicans so that they could vote in the GOP primaries in order to disrupt who would get the nomination for the general election.

To think that the fuckwad kid was a Republican is the very epitome of stupidity.
Stay on topic please. Especially if all you have to add offtopic is painfully stupid and whiny.

Thanks.

Stay on topic please. Especially if all you have to add offtopic is painfully stupid and whiny.

Thanks.

I recently was told that if you report off-topic posts the mods will remove them.

I recently was told.

She is the presumptive nominee. It's a safe bet.

And this is a hypothetical.

Will YOU be less likely to say the the election was stolen, if trump loses?

Yes or no?
Lara Trump is in charge of insuring election integrity. I'll go with whatever her assessment is on the election. I think you are getting overly excited by these initial crowds.

Get off the drugs, fat boy.
Eat more shit, ass sucker troll boi.

Also, try to find your way to posting ON topic someday. Granted, you suck at that, too. But, you know. Rules.

Topic:

Kalalala is drawing alleged crowds at rallies.

Aside from inducing gales of derisive laughter, what can you contribute about this silly topic?

Forum List

Back