A Top Hamas Leader (Ishmael Haniyah) Is Killed in Iran (link)

Assuming Israel Killed Ismail Haniyeh:

• War crime, Zionist Entity has no right to exist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • War crime, he was a good and decent man

• Ismail Haniyeh needed to die, but the ICC should have handled matter

• Total voters
It is well know that the Saudi's view Iran as the biggest threat to them, as to other nations in the area.

But in the US, their proxies, like Hamas and Hezbullah, are celebrated by the Left in the US.

Simply amazing.

Gaza is the lefty cause "celebre" right now, and most of the mouth breathers really don't know what their supporting. The leaders do, but the rank and file are there to show young anger and get laid.

An Iran dominated middle east would be a disaster for world economies and social structures.

We know you support Putin. Should we take you out?

Hey, if you Republicans are looking to start another war, I'm sure you are.

LOL

1722435946835.png

We know you support Putin. Should we take you out?

Hey, if you Republicans are looking to start another war, I'm sure you are.

I don't support Putin, my position is Ukraine can't win without NATO basically invading Ukraine and pushing Russian forces out themselves.

Should NATO do that?

Gaza is the lefty cause "celebre" right now, and most of the mouth breathers really don't know what their supporting. The leaders do, but the rank and file are there to show young anger and get laid.

An Iran dominated middle east would be a disaster for world economies and social structures.

They shout "from the river to the sea!", but can't tell you which river or which sea.

That's cultists for you.

The Left claims to oppose genocide when the people they defend, which is anything Iran backed, is full of examples of them inflicting genocide on their own people on a daily basis whether you be gay, a woman, or really anyone that is viewed as a threat to their regime or religious cult.

The defense of Israel in order to preserve the Middle East is comparable to the defense of the UK to protect Europe from Hitler.

Iran plans on taking the entire joint over.

Half of me loves it and half of me says they are opening up Pandora's box. So should Iran send someone to the USA to take out their enemies?

What makes you think they don't try. We took out Bin Laden in Pakistan and was a lot more intrusive in the process.

Iran is financing and arming the War Against the Jews that's been occurring since 7 October.

They aren't innocents here.

I'm anti-Hamas ... though generally against killing, this is a war of Israeli self-defense ... so IF there's to be a killing, THEN sever the head, just maybe the foot soldiers can be saved ...

Iran's in over their head, and they know it ... why they cowardly hide behind Palestinian skirts ...

Mohammad spared the lives of the women and children when he returned to Mecca ... in force ... Hamas does otherwise and PROFANES the name of Allah ... why isn't the entire Islamic community protesting against Hamas? ...

Forum List

Back