A Top Hamas Leader (Ishmael Haniyah) Is Killed in Iran (link)

Assuming Israel Killed Ismail Haniyeh:

• War crime, Zionist Entity has no right to exist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • War crime, he was a good and decent man

• Ismail Haniyeh needed to die, but the ICC should have handled matter

• Total voters
Rumor was they were researching doing that to Trump for killing Solemani.

It would seem some Americans believe we are immune to payback. We aren't.

Iran almost did whack Trump in Butler, except for the hand of Jesus H. Christ protecting him.

Soleimani wasn't in Iran at the time, he was abroad in a war zone.

A Top Hamas Leader Is Killed in Iran (link)

The article's summary on the NY Times web page says it all:

The "man," after all, is responsible for 1200 random deaths in Israel. The "man" is responsible for plunging the region that he "leads" into unspeakable misery. If that doesn't justify his slaying, I don't know what does. What was Israel or anyone to do? Go to the International Criminal Court. Oops, I forgot, that's happened already with little effect (link), excerpt below:

It had to be done.
The guy from what I get was a war criminal...

ICC needs to issue a arrest warrant and International pressure should have him arrested and put on trial in The Hague...
Let him be found guilty, for Israel and peace this is the best solution...

In this conflict their are war criminals on both sides escalating the conflict... Put out arrest warrants for them.

There are war mongers in Isreal too.. Both are war criminals...

What we need to do is by pass anyone saying that there isn't war criminals on either side... What we need to do is identify them and start issuing warrants..

Act of war against Israel.

Will Iran admit Hamas is nothing more than an extension of their own government?
Hey, I'm not defending them. But I doubt they see it your way. And I'm sure they will feel Trump is a threat to them if he wins so don't be surprised if they retaliate against him for what he did to them when he was last president. Iran may be pissed if we elect that asshat.

Hey, I'm not defending them. But I doubt they see it your way. And I'm sure they will feel Trump is a threat to them if he wins so don't be surprised if they retaliate against him for what he did to them when he was last president. Iran may be pissed if we elect that asshat.

We want Iran pissed. Sooner or later either their current government has to fall or their will be a fight.

Over in Iran right now they are saying "so let America do what it wants?" Or "So let Israel get away with this?"

Seems to me Israel just escalated the war. You signing up to fight?

We aren't supporting things like Hezbollah or the fucking Houthis sending shit at passing cargo ships.

Then latter is a direct threat to many nation's economies.

The issue with letting countries get away with this shit, is sooner or later they cross the line.,

And all the lives we "saved" by just letting them to continue to pin prick us get wasted anyway.

What did Iran do? And we're going to need more evidence than you gave us last time with Iraq and WMD's.

We know they support Hezbollah, we know they support the Houthis, we know they supported for years insurgents in Iraq.

The only problem is he was killed in Iran. Iran now wants to kill someone in Israel.

The real reason Israel is hated so much is they are so goddamn good at doing things like this, often in Iran. Research the nuclear physicist in charge of their nuclear program. Israel had a remote control machinegun set up and when he was on his way to work, BLAMMO!
The reason he even had a job doing what he did was Iran.

It's not like their leaders will risk their lives on the front lines, so Israel has to do what it has to do.

Iran is hell bent on their destruction either way.

The only problem is he was killed in Iran. Iran now wants to kill someone in Israel.

The real reason Israel is hated so much is they are so goddamn good at doing things like this, often in Iran. Research the nuclear physicist in charge of their nuclear program. Israel had a remote control machinegun set up and when he was on his way to work, BLAMMO!
Screw Iran, they should have been turned into a glass factory long ago, nothing good can come of them remaining alive, any one disagreeing with that cabal, should flee and we should disintegrate them!

The reason he even had a job doing what he did was Iran.

It's not like their leaders will risk their lives on the front lines, so Israel has to do what it has to do.

Iran is hell bent on their destruction either way.

And they wouldn't mind the Saudis going away either.

They think they should control Mecca, not some Sunni "filth"

Hamas still has American citizens hostage.

Do you think Trump would just allow that to stand?

He should turn Gaza into a parking lot if they don't give them back.

And they wouldn't mind the Saudis going away either.

They think they should control Mecca, not some Sunni "filth"
It is well know that the Saudi's view Iran as the biggest threat to them, as to other nations in the area.

But in the US, their proxies, like Hamas and Hezbullah, are celebrated by the Left in the US.

Simply amazing.

Forum List

Back