And the US government is OK with this? Meanwhile, Hamas has taken over the U.S. Capitol

5 Jewish things to know about US vice president candidate Kamala Harris​

Democratic senator from California has a Jewish husband, carried a JNF blue tin as a child, is a fan of Israel’s Supreme Court building​

She met her Jewish husband, Douglas Emhoff, on a blind date in San Francisco, arranged by friends. They married in 2014 — Harris’s sister Maya officiated — and smashed a glass to honor Emhoff’s upbringing. It was her first marriage and his second — Emhoff has two Jewish children from his first marriage.

The daughter of a mother who immigrated from India and a father who immigrated from Jamaica, Harris has some Jewish nuggets in her history

I already said this once, but that is what an actual peaceful protest looks like.
Those people are not peaceful. Looks like they are trying to stop the Government from the normal business. Can’t get in and can’t get out. And, when has Hamas ever been peaceful? Dumber than dirt.

Those people are not peaceful. Looks like they are trying to stop the Government from the normal business. Can’t get in and can’t get out. And, when has Hamas ever been peaceful? Dumber than dirt.
What normal business are they doing?

What I find interesting is the potential future president of the United states is boycotting Netanyahus address to Congress, talk about starting foreign relations on a bad foot.

What I find interesting is the potential future president of the United states is boycotting Netanyahus address to Congress, talk about starting foreign relations on a bad foot.
Not really since it was not scheduled as such.

Yahoo is in town ,and has far more zionists that Hamas could even begin to confront Myths

~S~

wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif

Democratic senator from California has a Jewish husband, carried a JNF blue tin as a child, is a fan of Israel’s Supreme Court building​

She met her Jewish husband, Douglas Emhoff, on a blind date in San Francisco, arranged by friends. They married in 2014 — Harris’s sister Maya officiated — and smashed a glass to honor Emhoff’s upbringing. It was her first marriage and his second — Emhoff has two Jewish children from his first marriage.

The daughter of a mother who immigrated from India and a father who immigrated from Jamaica, Harris has some Jewish nuggets in her history

We know she has a Jewish husband, I didn't ask you for a link about that.

You said, "Kamala ...has Jewish ancestry". Where's the link for that. Because that is what I asked for. So obviously, what you posted is untrue about Harris having 'Jewish ancestry'.

What normal business are they doing?
No one can get in or out. And, they are trying to scare Congress into not letting the Prime Minister come and deliver his speech like the country is for 9/11 Islamic terrorist and not Israel. Harris is also not for Israel either as she is for the terrorists too. Just like Joey was.

Well, if they aren't arrested for trespassing and various other offenses like the protesters on 1/6, then I guess that means they have a permit to protest or were allowed into the building.

Forum List

Back