Thanks Biden/Harris

Uhm, the oil industry in the US is not owned or operated by the US Government....
There are public and private lands. When the Govt puts regs on public lands the ones who own the private ones, produce and charge more. Supply and demand, Boomer

Sure you are

Deep scars you possess
Nope, that is why you don't see me whining and crying about existing. You, why you seem to be a little bitch the way you piss and moan. I had an old man for a Pop who was a securities investment agent who was steeled well also, I think you need to go back to the oven.

Nope, that is why you don't see me whining and crying about existing. You, why you seem to be a little bitch the way you piss and moan. I had an old man for a Pop who was a securities investment agent who was steeled well also, I think you need to go back to the oven.
Wow

The antisemitism is alive and well in this one.

Thanks for your input, Boomer. You do whine in a passive aggressive way, like a woman.

Yes, it is how it works.

The number of leases is irrelevant. The quantity produced is. It's a commodity, traded on a global market.

We haven't built a refinery since 1977, so that can't be it either.

Keystone was never completed, so that can't be it.

Your analogy only works if it's based on facts. Can you show data with the number of US oil producing companies over time?
If it wasn't for private leases on private land the oil production would almost cease. Since Biden stopped leases on federal land.

Adjustable-rate mortgages have a big risk that comes with them.

Most people don’t want to gamble like that. We’re talking about a very big investment with the possibility of very big fluctuations in payment. Super risky. The vast majority are fixed-rate, approximately 95% of all home purchases.

Sometimes gambling doesn’t work out. I don’t know why they would have selected that option in the first place, but it was a very stupid decision by them.

You don’t get it. Fewer entities producing means they can jack up prices. And yes new refineries were in the works.

You don’t know any of this?

This is a good article. Read it and educate yourself

Prices can't be higher now than before if a refinery which didn't exist before still doesn't exist. Refinery capacity took a nosedive due to the pandemic, not because of Democratic policies.

Still waiting for you to give some data to demonstrate there are "fewer entities".

The article isn't really very relevant. It's just rehashing points which we agree upon but which are not relevant. Yes, the administration reduced leases on federal lands and offshore. That has not resulted in lower US oil production. The article does not attempt to claim this is resulting in higher prices.

Oil and Gas Companies Gain by Stockpiling America’s Federal Land​

The oil and gas industry is using America’s public lands to pad their own bottom line at the expense of U.S. taxpayers.

15,844 acres
The amount of national public land the Bureau of Land Management plans to offer for oil and gas leasing in the first quarter of 2024.

In order to advance renewable energy projects, the Inflation Reduction Act requires BLM to hold lease sales of at least 50 percent of the valid acreage nominated by oil and gas companies over the previous 12 month period. Compared to the 7 million acres offered in 2019, and driven by the collapse in industry interest in new leasing, the size of the planned lease sales in 2024 shows the IRA’s overhaul of the oil and gas leasing system is working.https://westernpriorities.org/2024/03/the-state-of-americas-public-lands-in-2024-by-the-numbers/

If it wasn't for private leases on private land the oil production would almost cease. Since Biden stopped leases on federal land.
This would be relevant if it had resulted in a drop in oil production, but it didn't. We are producing now more than ever.

Forum List

Back