Thanks Biden/Harris

It’s harris/xiden’s fault interest rates have skyrocketed

Well to be fair it’s the entire demafacist party’s fault

Hence why a record number of Americans are worse off since harris was elected to VP
Cute. You’re pretending to have any understanding of the issue.

Here you go
This article really doesn’t have any of the data to prove your point.

Which, by the way, even if we did accept there are fewer producers, it takes another significant step to claim that gas prices are significantly affected.

Same for you lol

Dumb bot
At least I can recognize when something is complicated.

Saying the cause of inflation and interest rates being high is Biden is truly a childishly simplistic view.

Biden does deserve some blame. So does Trump. So do a lot of other things. It’s really not as simple as the partisan hacks want you to believe.

I do believe running a federal deficit contributes to inflation, however the government isn't responsible for everything. Making up for business losses and material shortages coming out of the period of COVID played a role. Just as the OPEC oil embargo sure didn't help inflation matters 51 years ago.

This article really doesn’t have any of the data to prove your point.

Which, by the way, even if we did accept there are fewer producers, it takes another significant step to claim that gas prices are significantly affected.
Why are there fewer producers? And yes it does, Bot

At least I can recognize when something is complicated.

Saying the cause of inflation and interest rates being high is Biden is truly a childishly simplistic view.

Biden does deserve some blame. So does Trump. So do a lot of other things. It’s really not as simple as the partisan hacks want you to believe.
So you admit you’re a bot? Its actually quite simple

So you admit you’re a bot? Its actually quite simple
If you think it’s simple, then you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

Or you’re just a partisan hack who perpetuates the “simple” story because it’s effective with low information voters.

How many fewer producers and what is the effect?

If we go from 1000 pizza shops to 999 pizza shops, is that going to account for a 30% rise in prices? Probably not.
What if you go from 1000 to 100?

Did you read the article? It’s spelled out.

Bot malfunction?

If you think it’s simple, then you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

Or you’re just a partisan hack who perpetuates the “simple” story because it’s effective with low information voters.
First answer the bot question

It’s simple to me but I am smarter than you

Forum List

Back