Harris Wipes Out Trump's Lead in the Swing States

I imagine we'll hear shortly about how the polls are "fake" again. This is the second one released like this today. A Morning Consult poll reported similar results that momentum in this race has definitively shifted towards Harris.

Read it and weep ReNaziKlans, the momentum is with Harris.

No, she isn't, but the Trump campaign is an absolute clown car and that's why she will probably win.

No, he's not. I don't like Trump either for a variety of reasons and will not vote for him, but you guys need to stop being stupid with this "he's dangerous" "democracy is going to end if he gets elected" crap.
Rapists aren't dangerous?

A loss by trump in November means the end of the red hat. People seem to be forgetting the importance of removing these vile deplorables from American politics.

Don’t know yet. If I had to vote now I wouldnt vote for her but I’m staying open to see how things go. I’ve seen enough from Trump to know I’d never cast a vote for him.
Kennedy is an option. That’s who I’m going with

All the Trump campaign seems to be able to come back with is calling her a "DEI hire" and insulting childless women. That's not going to win you the election.
Dude, that Vance comment was three years ago. DEI is bad thing?

He’s not helping himself either way. He’s allowing her to frame the narrative. If I didn’t know any better, I would swear Trump is purposely trying to lose this election.

Frame the narrative or hang herself. Which she'll probably end up doing, she's just vapid.

I imagine we'll hear shortly about how the polls are "fake" again. This is the second one released like this today. A Morning Consult poll reported similar results that momentum in this race has definitively shifted towards Harris.

Michigan is not really a swing state. 2016 was a fluke.

Forum List

Back