The Left Think the World is Overpopulated

Crawl out of your mommy’s basement.

There’s a huge world out there.

I've been to Greece, Germany, Amsterdam, Italy, Toronto, Cali, the Bahamas, Mexico.

Where've you been goober? What would you know? Most of you goobers have never left the town you grew up in. I'm learning a Morgan Wallen song reminds me of this

I love you more than a California sunset
More than a beer when you ain't twenty-one yet
More than a Sunday morning Lord
Turnin' some poor lost souls 'round, and Hallelujah bound
Yeah, I love you more than the feeling when the bass hits the hook
When the guy gets the girl at the end of the book
But, baby, this might be the last time I get to lay you down
'Cause I can't love you more than my hometown

I've been to Greece, Germany, Amsterdam, Italy, Toronto, Cali, the Bahamas, Mexico.

Where've you been goober? What would you know? Most of you goobers have never left the town you grew up in. I'm learning a Morgan Wallen song reminds me of this

20 nations so far and all but 3 states.

You flying into London and thinking the entire world is one big city is pathetic.

So you're not really committed. Got it. I figured as much.
I'm killing myself, slowly. Don't worry about it.

What I love knowing is that the two people who will carry on the Sealybobo genes or DNA will be millionaires when it's time for them to retire. They are around 20 both of them. My brother and wife are around 55. When my nephews turn 60, my brother will be 95. The point is, for you Republicans who say this country is going to shit and it's the Democrats fault, just remember your kids and grand kids will not become millionaires when you die. They'll probably have to pay for your funerals. And it's not the Democrats fault. It's your fault. You vote for the same party my brother votes for. He doesn't think the GOP's policies are ruining America in fact he LOVES their policies.

Paying workers like you is great for shareholders.

You can take the entire population of the WORLD and everyone would fit into an area the size of Texas with a 2,000 sq ft home for four and a 60x100 lot.

Fact.

You can take the entire population of the WORLD and everyone would fit into an area the size of Texas with a 2,000 sq ft home for four and a 60x100 lot.

Fact.
That doesn't matter

Earth's Overshoot day is Aug 1, 2024

And the number of people we have now are causing global warming, ruining the oceans with plastics, causing other species that are important to go extinct. All these things weren't happening in 1970 when we only had 4 billion people on the planet and India/China weren't manufacturing.

Perhaps if India and China and Mexico went Green things wouldn't be so bad but they are bad because they are all going through their own industrial revolutions.

That doesn't matter

And the number of people we have now are causing global warming, ruining the oceans with plastics, causing other species that are important to go extinct. All these things weren't happening in 1970 when we only had 4 billion people on the planet and India/China weren't manufacturing.

Perhaps if India and China and Mexico went Green things wouldn't be so bad but they are bad because they are all going through their own industrial revolutions.
Doesn’t matter that no human is outside of Texas over the entire earth, and Dufus claims it’s overcrowded.

That doesn't matter

Doesn’t matter that no human is outside of Texas over the entire earth, and Dufus claims it’s overcrowded.
From a resource perspective, it is over crowded. Just because there is physical space available for more people doesnt mean the Earth can support those people.

That doesn't matter

Do us a favor and postpone it by one day. Please.

Are there adequate resources to accommodate all these people in an area the size of Texas?
While it's possible to house the world's population in Texas, each person would only have 0.02 acres of land, which is not enough space for people to live, work, grow food, shop, go to school, and dispose of waste. This is because people need more than just the land they are standing on, and carrying capacity estimates the number of people a certain area of land can sustain without compromising its long-term viability.

The “population in Texas” fact is often cited by people who do not understand the concept of carrying capacity.

Religion is to blame for rapid population growth.

This is why Republicans care.

Slower population growth destroys the economy.

People who are concerned about population growth are anti-child.

This couldn’t be farther from the truth. You could even say that everything we do is for the sake of preserving the planet for future generations, starting with today’s children.

Every human being on earth can live in a house of four others on a standard 60x100 ft lot and it would not fill up Texas.

I can always tell who’s never been outside much. You should travel.
that would make texas a regular utolpia, wouldn't it.
maybe that's why trump is so fascinated with hannibal lector and man eating sharks.

Every human being on earth can live in a house of four others on a standard 60x100 ft lot and it would not fill up Texas.

I can always tell who’s never been outside much. You should travel.
If the world's population of 8 billion people were to live in Texas, each person would have less than 100 square meters of space

The “population in Texas” fact is often cited by people who do not understand the concept of carrying capacity.

In fact, if the entire population of the world actually lived within the Lone Star borders, each person would have just 0.02 acres of land on which to live, work, grow food, shop, go to school, and dispose of waste.

Forum List

Back