The Left Think the World is Overpopulated

Global food production will drop a long way down for a few centuries. Without fossil fuels to run tractors and other farm machines, mine and ship chemical fertilizer, etc., commercial megafarms will be mostly replaced by much smaller farms with more manual labor. Huge tracts of land will be less fertile for a long while, for many reasons: depleted aquifers, soil erosion, pollution, climate change, etc. And we also lose most of the medicines currently available. The human population will probably drop to a rock bottom of around 5% of the current population in a few centuries and then slowly climb back up to a sustainable population of around a billion.

The overpopulated view I’m sitting on a porch looking at right now. View attachment 992623
I went to the UP and it was WONDERFUL. So much wide open space. Still doesn't change the fact the world is overpopulated.

In 1970 we had 4 billion people and earth's overshoot day fell in December. Perfect. Today we have 8 billion and our overshoot day is

Thu, Aug 1, 2024

We already consumed as much as we should have. We're destroying the planet for humans. Cochroaches will be fine

I went to the UP and it was WONDERFUL. So much wide open space. Still doesn't change the fact the world is overpopulated.

In 1970 we had 4 billion people and earth's overshoot day fell in December. Perfect. Today we have 8 billion and our overshoot day is

Thu, Aug 1, 2024

We already consumed as much as we should have. We're destroying the planet for humans. Cochroaches will be fine
You Democrats are hard at work starting WW3 so you’ll get your wish.

Meanwhile I can walk from Georgia to Maine or the Mexican border to the Canadian border and never step foot on private land.

You Democrats are hard at work starting WW3 so you’ll get your wish.

Meanwhile I can walk from Georgia to Maine or the Mexican border to the Canadian border and never step foot on private land.

Those stupid little stats mean nothing.

Honestly, I don't think it will be Democrats who start WW3.

Trump letting Russia take Ukraine could.
Trump fucking with China too much could
Trump's policies on South America could
Trump and Bibi Netenyahoo taking out world leaders as they visit other countries could

Forum List

Back