A Top Hamas Leader (Ishmael Haniyah) Is Killed in Iran (link)

Assuming Israel Killed Ismail Haniyeh:

• War crime, Zionist Entity has no right to exist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • War crime, he was a good and decent man

• Ismail Haniyeh needed to die, but the ICC should have handled matter

• Total voters
The only problem is he was killed in Iran. Iran now wants to kill someone in Israel.

The real reason Israel is hated so much is they are so goddamn good at doing things like this, often in Iran. Research the nuclear physicist in charge of their nuclear program. Israel had a remote control machinegun set up and when he was on his way to work, BLAMMO!
yeah its not like they're now going to go HARD on Israel.... Israel has nothing to gain from restraint.
Iran has dedicated itself to Israel's destruction so actually preemption is the only real strategy at this point. There are not going to be any talks at which Israel and Iran sit down and where Iran does not discuss the eventual elimination of Israel.

Last edited:
Well I know what Bin Laden did to us so I don't think even Pakistan cried too much about it when OBAMA took him out. Bush couldn't get it done.

If they tried they'd get it done. Look how close a guy got to taking out Trump.

With all the terrorist xiden is allowing in the country, I say all bets are off. Anything can happen at any time.

yeah its not like they're now going to go HARD on Israel.... Israel has nothing to gain from restraint.
Iran has dedicated itself to Israel's destruction so actually preemption is the only real strategy at this point. There are not going to be any talks at which Israel and Iran sit down and where Iran does not discuss the eventual elimination of Israel.
What was amazing was the precision of the machine-gun, it was designed to only strike the head of the program and limit casualties to everyone else in the vehicle. It was usually the same people who drove him to work every day and I believe his daughter was with him that day, she was unhurt.

It was hidden in an abandoned vehicle along the way.

dimocraps, ALL of them, top to bottom, inside-out, on every level -- Are scum. No matter where they are; in politics, in Academia, in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the Marxist Media, in Hollywood or in your neighbors house........ They are scum

So in defending itself and perhaps staving off a massive bloody battle as in Gaza, with targeted decapitation strikes against senior leaders of the barbarians along its northern frontier, Israel managed to vaporize individuals who had rivers of American blood on their hands, yet the usual suspects in the media and the Left, But I repeat myself, are not happy.

Do they not remember, nor care about, the US Marines killed when these fiends drove truck bombs into their Beirut barracks in the summer of 1983? That is of course a rhetorical question.

Even as the Biden junta scrambled to protect Hezbollah, the Iranian-backed terror group, from an Israeli response after its rocket targeting a soccer field killed 12 kids, the Islamic terror group has an ugly history of killing Americans.
“The worst part for me is that nobody remembers,” Mark Nevells said last year on the anniversary of the Hezbollah bombing of the Marine barracks in Beirut.

A Marine had thrown his body in front of the truck to try stop the vehicle and afterward for five days, Nevells and other Marines had dug through the rubble for the bodies of the men they had served with.
One of the first Marines on the scene heard voices coming from underneath the rubble. “Get us out. Don’t leave us.”

The Marines lost more people that day than at any time since Iwo Jima and the number of Americans murdered that day by a terrorist group was a record that would stand until September 11.
Before the attack, the NSA intercepted a message from Iranian intelligence in Tehran to the Iranian ambassador in Damascus ordering “a spectacular action against the United States Marines.”

. . . Hezbollah captured, tortured and murdered Americans. Colonel William R. Higgins was captured by Hezbollah, the terrorist group acting as Iran’s hand in Lebanon, and tortured for months until his body was dumped near a mosque. An autopsy report found that he had been starved and had suffered multiple lethal injuries that could have caused his death. The skin on his face had been partially removed along with his tongue and he had also been castrated. . .

. . . Like Higgins, William Francis Buckley, the CIA station chief, was also captured and tortured for months. On video tapes released by his Hezbollah captors, he was incoherent and his mind had been broken by the horrors inflicted on his ravaged body and his soul.
. . . Robert Stethem, a Navy diver, was brutally murdered when Hezbollah terrorists took over TWA flight 847. The Iranian-backed terrorists, one of whom was Imad Mughniyah, beat and kicked him to death.

And yet the puppet masters of Joey Sponge-Brain Shits-Pants and Kamala as well as the Foggy Bottom bottom dwellers view Israel as the problem and have done all they could for decades now to supplant it with Iran as the major power in the region. A nation that views armageddon as desirable, whose key slogan is death to America. Oddly enough, the Leftists and Democrats right here believe in the same damn thing and have done all they could over the past two centuries to achieve that goal as well.

As I mentioned, the media are not happy about what Israel did. Considering who and what the media are, no surprise here.

From Ace of Spades HQ

What was amazing was the precision of the machine-gun, it was designed to only strike the head of the program and limit casualties to everyone else in the vehicle. It was usually the same people who drove him to work every day and I believe his daughter was with him that day, she was unhurt.

It was hidden in an abandoned vehicle along the way.
Can't do that without help and support on the inside.

With all the terrorist xiden is allowing in the country, I say all bets are off. Anything can happen at any time.

Jan 27, 2024 — Trump acknowledged political motivations in seeking to block a border bill to deny Biden another bipartisan legislative accomplishment.

Forum List

Back