How is Israeli Prime minister allowed to address U.S. Congress.?!?During slaughter of Palestinians civilians?!?!!

There's way more than 3 or 4 who are in denial about what's going on there. The entire US Congress believes that the Devil's Work being done by the Israeli State is a good thing, worthy of money, weapons and standing ovations.

Missed on here didn't you, dumbass?

So, it was fine if it was an RPG, is that what I’m getting from you?

Look, the bottom line was that these people were innocent, and were killed. And, you think that doesn’t warrant a response?

F*** you!
What you should be getting from me is

I’m sick of fucking propaganda that promotes war

They did not behead children like biden and the media like to report

Or they did until they were debunked

You think that Israel killing its own citizens is OK as long as they killed some of Hamas?

How do you figure Israel could offer a 3 to 1 exchange of hostages deal with Hamas?

You really think that there is an honest player in this?

What you should be getting from me is

I’m sick of fucking propaganda that promotes war

They did not behead children like biden and the media like to report

Or they did until they were debunked

You think that Israel killing its own citizens is OK as long as they killed some of Hamas?

How do you figure Israel could offer a 3 to 1 exchange of hostages deal with Hamas?

You really think that there is an honest player in this?
I think that Israel is surrounded on all sides by enemies that want their extermination.

I think Israel has a right to exist, and live in peace.

I think that people like you that would tie their hands when it comes to their own defense, are no better than the terrorists that attacked them.

How’s that?

I think that Israel is surrounded on all sides by enemies that want their extermination.

I think that people like you that would tie their hands when it comes to their own defense, are no better than the terrorists that attacked them.

How’s that?
It’s called reality

Defending yourself is one thing

Killing ten of thousands of innocent civilians is another

1722116470685.png

If Israel wanted genocide there would be no Palestinians today.

That's as silly as saying there was no Armenian genocide because there are still people of Armenian descent around the world.

Incremental genocide is still genocide.

"Back At The Gossip Fence"
G- poster. ^^^ probably a Jew-hating Muslim in France or England.

Wrong on all counts.

Parroting the same off topic slander only proves that you and your gaggle of genocidal Zionist shills can't refute the fact that the Netanyahu regime is systematically exterminating Gaza's native residents.

What is even simpler is America's desperate need to track down and deport its infestation of traitorous Zionist shills who are a far greater threat to loyal Americans than anyone else.

If you're so loyal to America's most insatiable parasite and treacherous nest of Zionist Quislings what are you doing in our country?

Your fearless leader says:
“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

"How Israel Has Betrayed America"
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2014/06/06/how-israel-has-betrayed-america/

EXCERPT "A recent report by Newsweek magazine that Israel has spied on the United States at “an alarming level” and has done so “more than any other ally does” raises a very serious issue concerning how much Israel has betrayed America, which is something that the American mainstream media have time and again refused to debate in public." CONTINUED

How’s that?
Israel takes more land and kills those who resist. Hamas was founded by Israel just like the US founded and supported al Qaeda.

Forum List

Back