Kamala's Dad is JAMAICAN AFRICAN and not AFRICAN AMERICAN. Period. Full Stop. End of Story.

Like President Trump said:

:laugh: :thup:

Crowd Bursts in Laughter as Trump Mocks Kamala Harrisā€™s Shifting Identity: ā€˜I Didnā€™t Know Kamala Was Black Until She Happened to Turn Blackā€™​

They were laughing at the big bag of Big Mac.

Not with him

Both of her PARENTS are privileged foreigners who first came to America to attend graduate school at Stanford. Her Mother is Indian and Father is Jamaican. Kamala has ZERO TIES to the African American heritage of slavery, Jim Crow, Segregation etc. ZERO. Those are the facts. She is being marketed as the first AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE PRESIDENT and uninformed Americans are being duped by the gaslighting campagin.
Why would you assume, erroneously by the way, that Vice President Harris has "ZERO TIES to the African American heritage of slavery, Jim Crow, Segregation, etc.".

Black people in America have no choice in how we are perceived and subsequently treated. For you to make the false statement based on ignorant assumptions that Harris as a Black woman was somehow given a pass is pretty astounding although not surprising considering who you are.

When the Black members of this message board have relayed to you our experiences, you didn't just downplay them you basically called us liars. NONE of us have any reason to lie or exaggerate about something that is simply a fact of life for us.

I understand she's not your candidate but that doesn't excuse the vitriol, racism and misogynism thrown her way, day after day. Nor does the fact that she's a politician.

1. Personal Experiences with Racism

Busing and School Desegregation
Kamala Harris often shares her experience of being part of the second class to integrate her public schools in Berkeley, California, through a busing program. This experience highlighted the racial disparities in education and the challenges faced by Black students in predominantly white schools.​
  • Source: Harris discussed this in-depth during the first Democratic debate in June 2019, where she confronted Joe Biden about his past opposition to federally mandated busing.

2. Racial Discrimination in Professional Life

Challenges in Legal and Political Career
Kamala Harris has spoken about facing discrimination and being underestimated in her career as a district attorney, California Attorney General, and U.S. Senator. As a Black woman in predominantly white and male-dominated fields, she often encountered biases and stereotypes.​
  • Source: In her memoir, "The Truths We Hold," Harris details some of these experiences and the barriers she faced as a woman of color in her professional journey.

3. Public Statements on Racial Profiling

Advocacy and Legislative Efforts
Harris has been a vocal advocate for criminal justice reform and has consistently addressed issues related to racial profiling. As a senator, she co-sponsored legislation like the Justice in Policing Act, aimed at increasing police accountability and addressing systemic racism in law enforcement.​
  • Source: Harris's work on the Justice in Policing Act and her advocacy for criminal justice reform are well-documented in her Senate records and public statements.

References​

1. Democratic Debate, June 2019:
  2. Kamala Harrisā€™s Memoir, "The Truths We Hold":
    • Goodreads summary of "The Truths We Hold"
    • Washington Post review of "The Truths We Hold"
  3. Justice in Policing Act:
    • Congress.gov summary of the Justice in Policing Act
    • ABC News article on the Justice in Policing Act

Ancient history has nothing to do with the gaslighting campaign to make Kamala an AFRICAN AMERICAN female purely for political advantage. A lie is a lie is a lie.
Why don't you educate yourself, it's exhausting trying to point you in the right direction.

Quite simply you're wrong, on multiple fronts.

I am retired yet still pay over $68,000 a year in federal income taxes. Yet people like Camel Toe, say "I dont pay my fair share", while the IRS officials have avoided paying taxes because they work at the IRS. Did you know that there Mr. White6? Representative Democracy, is having the government go into a private residence and plant false information in the hopes that no one will notice, just so you can get the guy on a trumped up charge? I mean you really have to be retarded to think, that Democrats must destroy democracy to save democracy.

Special Counsel Jack Smith responded to President Trumpā€™s motion to dismiss the classified documents case based on the ā€œspoliationā€ of evidence. Jack Smith admitted that the FBI staged photos of classified documents during the Mar-a-Lago raid. The FBI took photos of the documents with cover sheets and publicly released them to damage Trump.

Jack Smith Officially Admits the FBI Tampered with Evidence In Mā€¦

breakingdigest.com/jack-smith-officially-admits-the-fbi-tampered-with-evidence-in-ā€¦

Don't you remember Trump saying during his debate with Hillary say he didn't pay taxes? He said only stupid people pay taxes .

Other than it's false and we should NEVER elect ANYONE because of their skin color. That is totally antithetical to what America is about. Her RECORD is abysmal which is why they push the false narrative that she is African American.
Did it EVER occur to you that many people, myself included, will vote for her simply because SHE IS NOT TRUMP?

The world we live in is not perfect and sure there are lots of things that could be done better, but electing Donald Trump back into the White House is not one of them from my perspective. I can't do anything about whether he gets to votes to get elected but I CERTAINLY am not going to do anything to reduce his opponents chances of beating him.

Maybe the Republicans should have run someone more palatable to those of us who are not Republicans. I'm registered as an Independent...

Did it EVER occur to you that many people, myself included, will vote for her simply because SHE IS NOT TRUMP?

The world we live in is not perfect and sure there are lots of things that could be done better, but electing Donald Trump back into the White House is not one of them from my perspective. I can't do anything about whether he gets to votes to get elected but I CERTAINLY am not going to do anything to reduce his opponents chances of beating him.

Maybe the Republicans should have run someone more palatable to those of us who are not Republicans. I'm registered as an Independent...
Yes I've noticed that Democrat supporters will vote based on anything that gets them angry. The Democrat Regime is very adept at evoking anger in voters, it keeps the focus off of the fact that they are destroying the country. And you can be a part of it.

1722483492646.png

That sir is totally false. She is being touted as the FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN Presidential candidate. Yet her family lineage has NO CONNECTION to American Slavery, Jim Crow Laws or segregation. Her family lineage is connected to Jamaican Plantation owners who lived a life of luxury on the backs of African slaves. Those are the facts.
You are being a silly goose...

Her father claims that his grandmother, nee Christina Brown was a grandchild of Slave and plantation owner, Hamilton Brown, a white Irish decent man who was famous for creating Brown's town Jamaica and a great grandmother slave of his....that's rape!

In an article published by the Jamaica Globe (here), professor Donald Harris wrote: ā€œMy roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (nĆ©e Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brownā€™s Town),ā€ a town in Jamaica.

According to the Centre for the Study of the Legacies of British Slave-ownership, Hamilton Brown was an Irish resident slave-owner in Jamaica, and founder of Brownā€™s Town (here). Snopes, which investigated this claim (here) in 2019, reported that Brown owned at least 121 and 124 slaves in 1826 and 1817, respectively.
These in-depth Fact Checks by Snopes and Politifact (here) have determined that while there is no clear evidence to prove Kamala Harris is a descendant of slave owners, it is likely that she is a descendant of both slaves and slave owners.

As explained by the Atlantic (here), ā€œthe overwhelming majority of African Americans have white male ancestors, largely because of white male slave owners who raped Black female slaves.ā€
This dark historical fact undermines the point this claim tries to make - that having a white slave-owner in her ancestry makes Harris or any African American less Black
Or living any kind of life of luxury

This woman is Indian-American!

Please stop it with she is African!

She is NOT

Her mother's heritage is from India.. her father is Africa.-Jamacian.

I'm shocked at just how stupid Americans are.. I thought it was just Trump.

You are being a silly goose...

Her father claims that his grandmother, nee Christina Brown was a grandchild of Slave and plantation owner, Hamilton Brown, a white Irish decent man who was famous for creating Brown's town Jamaica and a great grandmother slave of his....that's rape!

In an article published by the Jamaica Globe (here), professor Donald Harris wrote: ā€œMy roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (nĆ©e Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brownā€™s Town),ā€ a town in Jamaica.

According to the Centre for the Study of the Legacies of British Slave-ownership, Hamilton Brown was an Irish resident slave-owner in Jamaica, and founder of Brownā€™s Town (here). Snopes, which investigated this claim (here) in 2019, reported that Brown owned at least 121 and 124 slaves in 1826 and 1817, respectively.
These in-depth Fact Checks by Snopes and Politifact (here) have determined that while there is no clear evidence to prove Kamala Harris is a descendant of slave owners, it is likely that she is a descendant of both slaves and slave owners.

As explained by the Atlantic (here), ā€œthe overwhelming majority of African Americans have white male ancestors, largely because of white male slave owners who raped Black female slaves.ā€
This dark historical fact undermines the point this claim tries to make - that having a white slave-owner in her ancestry makes Harris or any African American less Black
Or living any kind of life of luxury

I have relatives whose heritage is African and Dutch from the islands. They are very dark skinned.

Yes I've noticed that Democrat supporters will vote based on anything that gets them angry. The Democrat Regime is very adept at evoking anger in voters, it keeps the focus off of the fact that they are destroying the country. And you can be a part of it.
You're so full of shit and apparently unable to stop projecting your own issues onto others. I've been civil with you yet you continue with this fake bullshit of trying to label me as an angry, hate filled Black woman which is racist in and of itself.

At present there are only two choices - Harris or Trump. Unless some major unanticipated event occurs, I will be voting for Harris however I will pencil in Snoopy's name before I EVER vote for Trump, I don't care what the circumstances.

Forum List

Back