DNC Demands Strict Measures to Ensure Ballot Integrity in Virtual Roll Call Vote to Nominate Harris, Yet Opposes Ballot Integrity Measures in States

Exactly.

Democrats are a bunch of elitist pricks.

There's nothing "democratic" about them at all.

Sheeple of the kind we find on USMB are just being used.

And they're mostly too stupid to know it.
I picture many of them being in the soy boy group: White Dudes for Harris

So, they selected their candidate the same way all candidate were chosen for the first 200ish years of our country's existence.

What is your point?
How many voters selected Harris in the recent primary and her corresponding pledged delegates? How many candidates were forced out of the race so the Democrat elite could christen their choice in the last 200ish years?

How many voters selected Harris in the recent primary and her corresponding pledged delegates? How many candidates were forced out of the race so the Democrat elite could christen their choice in the last 200ish years?

For most of those 200ish years there was no race, have you people no knowledge of the history of your own country.

The current primary system did not really get widely used till the 1950s, prior to that the party elites choose the candidate for the party.

And one could make a very good argument that since the current primary system was put into place the quality of candidates has dropped drastically

For most of those 200ish years there was no race, have you people no knowledge of the history of your own country.

The current primary system did not really get widely used till the 1950s, prior to that the party elites choose the candidate for the party.

And one could make a very good argument that since the current primary system was put into place the quality of candidates has dropped drastically
You didn't answer the questions.

Because I do not give a flying fuck. It is irrelevant as there is no law that says there has to be any sort of voting for the nominee.
I didn't state it was illegal .. just that the "threat to Democracy" party did it in real-time by kicking out the candidate that the people selected (with pledged delegates), and crowned a new candidate. With zero votes. I would expect this from the low-information voters who don't have any clue about "the history" you referenced and are too stupid to realize that the democrat elite told them who they were voting for.

Forum List

Back