Donald Trump Wipes The Floor With Interviewer

Interesting spin on convicted felon Trump falling flat on his face and blowing his chance at the black vote and possibly the whole election.
Yeah I’m sure all those black people went home thinking they’d rather vote for race than lower gas prices, lower interest rates, cheaper energy and more jobs not taken by illegals.

Thanks for posting that.

How did they not know that Trump would have a come back for every one of their stupid supposed points?

It's because they sit around talking to each other all the time, and when they finally talk to real people, they are shocked to learn that regular people don't think like they do.

LoL! At the very end, one of them desperately tries to bring up "project 2025."

:laughing0301:

Last edited:
that bitch was an asshole.
When simple misogyny ain't enough to purge a MAGA head.....well, add a vulgar epithet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Neo-Cons and Neo-Liberals shouldn't have revived him with the J6 Committee and other lawfare.
Actually, it wasn't them.
It was Rona Daniels and Kevin McCarthy.
They were afraid to call his bluff of starting his own party after he was shamed and condemned for his role in the January 6th insurrection.

Sycophant McCarthy famously flew down to MAL to do that notorious thumbs-up photo, signaling that the GOP wouldn't abandon the leader of the insurrection.

When simple misogyny ain't enough to purge a MAGA head.....well, add a vulgar epithet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, it wasn't them.
It was Rona Daniels and Kevin McCarthy.
They were afraid to call his bluff of starting his own party after he was shamed and condemned for his role in the January 6th insurrection.

Sycophant McCarthy famously flew down to MAL to do that notorious thumbs-up photo, signaling that the GOP wouldn't abandon the leader of the insurrection.
Democrats don't use the word "bitch"? Now crawl back under your troll bridge Dem sheeple.

I saw a snippet on another thread. The original media questioner started off like a biased libturd from the basement here at USMB. TRUMP nailed her bias from jump street.

I’m thrilled that the lberoids are so unhappy about this one. It shows that Trump kicked ass. Again.

To even attempt to SPIN this disaster as anything favorable to trump is truly delusional.
OP is simply a weak minded individual.

Dear Lord Road Runner
Trump showed his racism from moment ONE, and I'm GLAD that you see this racist man as your HERO. He got destroyed, and you Road Runner just can't see it.

(D) are going to continually expose trump for clearly being racist.
I wish ONE trump supporter would have the guts to just say it.......
This was very bad for trump. No SPIN needed.

Was BluesLegend truly proud of trump during that session?

No, he was an immature petulant little dickhead.
That was embarrassing for trump.

Don't sling shit and attitude and expect to get roses and hugs in return.

You guys have the only echo chamber.

Everyone else has reality.
kneeslapper.gif

Forum List

Back