Move to Florida For The Weather

Several communities in southern Florida were inundated Wednesday by “life-threatening” flooding as heavy rains closed major roads, stranded vehicles and submerged streets, homes and parking lots.
Heavy rain and flooding the consequence of the facts of human-caused climate change; a fact that DeSantis and Republicans foolishly ignore.

Heavy rain and flooding the consequence of the facts of human-caused climate change; a fact that DeSantis and Republicans foolishly ignore.
Was Noah's flood human caused climate change? How about the last ice age? Not long ago it was global warming until that didn't meet the agenda--then it was climate change as a catch all. You guys are really grasping for things to distract from the democrat train wreck in DC.

"I Move to Florida For The Weather." I got that answer so many times, as I was told (in Central Florida) "Don't sit on the lawn/in the yard -- red ants." "Don't fall asleep on back screened in patio -- gators attracted by the pets." "It's too hot out." "If you're cold, put on a sweater, we like air conditioning down here."

Now they get more and more of this:

Heavy Rain Causes Devastating Flooding in Florida​

The deluge, which began Tuesday afternoon, dumped more than 10 inches in some areas, forecasters said.

Several communities in southern Florida were inundated Wednesday by “life-threatening” flooding as heavy rains closed major roads, stranded vehicles and submerged streets, homes and parking lots.

Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida declared a state of emergency in several (5) Florida counties including Broward, Collier, Lee, Miami-Dade and Sarasota. Flash flooding in major urban areas from Fort Lauderdale to downtown Miami left residents wading thorough knee-deep waters, and authorities warned people to stay off the roads.

The severe weather, which began Tuesday, was expected to continue bringing excessive rain to parts of the state into Thursday and Friday, according to the National Weather Service

To which I say "Lovely. Just lovely." "Enjoy the weather."

View attachment 961957

View attachment 961958

View attachment 961959

View attachment 961960

View attachment 961961
1718676218120.png

I know people from Northeast who sold and went down to Florida. Bought cheap. Had lost left over cash. Some blew that cash, but all had one thing in common. They could not afford to see in Florida and move back to the Northeast.

So they tell everyone (trying to convince themselves), that Florida is a heaven. They stay a few years, and it dawns on them ---

"Boy did I fuck up"

I know people from Northeast who sold and went down to Florida. Bought cheap. Had lost left over cash. Some blew that cash, but all had one thing in common. They could not afford to see in Florida and move back to the Northeast.

So they tell everyone (trying to convince themselves), that Florida is a heaven. They stay a few years, and it dawns on them ---

"Boy did I fuck up"
I grew up 50 miles off the gulf coast in Mississippi. "sweat" is the word of the day every day.

I lived in Bean Town for about 5 years.
It's a far lefty loon commie city ran by Demtards and populated by every freakazoid you can imagine.
There's a reason the state is called "Taxachusetts" because they dream up new ways to tax people every day.
I was glad when the work project I was sent there for was completed and I could escape.

I lived in Bean Town for about 5 years.
It's a far lefty loon commie city ran by Demtards and populated by every freakazoid you can imagine.
There's a reason the state is called "Taxachusetts" because they dream up new ways to tax people every day.
I was glad when the work project I was sent there for was completed and I could escape.
5 years and you got thrown out?

Were you told "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

"taxachusetts?" ever hear of the Massholes? Your people.

"taxachusetts?" ever hear of the Massholes?
Yes, I heard people there refer to themselves as a Masshole several times. It made me laugh.
At first I thought the people there were very rude.
But after awhile living there I figured out they were just impatient and always in a rush.
One thing I liked about Boston there were ethnic restaurants from every country in the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back