The downfall of our Democratic Party

Any man who wears one of those “white dudes for Harris” hat is an abomination. How can these men look themselves in the mirror and call themselves a patriot. They can’t.
But the halfwits who wear MAGA hats that support the man who wants to pardon members of the trump mob who attacked police officers while violently trying to block the peaceful transfer of power.......those are patriots?

But the halfwits who wear MAGA hats that support the man who wants to pardon members of the trump mob who attacked police officers while violently trying to block the peaceful transfer of power.......those are patriots?
YES, they are Patriots.

An honest vote is fundamental to our DEMOCRACY.

WTF is the matter with you?

Here they are........................

1722347593308.png

1722347612607.png

1722347700312.png

The Democrats will continue to play their counterproductive games as long as the GQP continues to provide the fodder.

And vice versa. As always.

Clean your own house. You have plenty of work to do.

The Democrat party recently has been radical feminist and anti-American to the core in the past two years. You claim that they’re doing that in response to the Republicans? Back up a second… why are Democrats doing this. Why would they ever do something that’s counterproductive in your opinion. And are you going to be voting for them?

That doesn’t make any sense. If you think that a Republican is being counterproductive, then the Democrats should be productive. But you’re saying that they’re being counterproductive. That makes the USA a disgrace today the countries a joke based on what you’re saying.

Are you urging Democrat leaders to change their ways? Or you’re saying they should continue to be counterproductive?

I’m an old-school Democrat. That is my house. And the party is an abomination today. They need to have leadership that rejects BLM, embraces great Americans of our history who built the very country we live in. I think it’s sickening that they have attacked the history of the very people who none only created our country, but also those who expanded it.

The Democrat party recently has been radical feminist and anti-American to the core in the past two years. You claim that they’re doing that in response to the Republicans? Back up a second… why are Democrats doing this. Why would they ever do something that’s counterproductive in your opinion. And are you going to be voting for them?

That doesn’t make any sense. If you think that a Republican is being counterproductive, then the Democrats should be productive. But you’re saying that they’re being counterproductive. That makes the USA a disgrace today the countries a joke based on what you’re saying.

Are you urging Democrat leaders to change their ways? Or you’re saying they should continue to be counterproductive?

I’m an old-school Democrat. That is my house. And the party is an abomination today. They need to have leadership that rejects BLM, embraces great Americans of our history who built the very country we live in. I think it’s sickening that they have attacked the history of the very people who none only created our country, but also those who expanded it.
I think that both parties are disasters and need to clean their houses. They feed into each other. But neither of them see anything wrong.

You have to remember the democrats are saving democracy. They are doing that by telling you that Biden was perfectly capable. Then suddenly after the debate he had to go. They are telling everyone that Kamala has done a fine job and will be a perfect president even though she has no votes and has not been chosen by the convention. They are white washing her past.
They are wanting to get rid of the amendments they do not agree with. They want to change the Supreme Court because they do not like how it has interpreted the law. They only want it to rubber stamp their ideas.
You are allowed to think, say and vote for whoever you wish as long as it is within the guidelines set by them.
I don’t know how anyone can vote for Democrats today to your points.

Drive around the country and you look at the monuments of statues that pay how much to the great men who built this country and you see a BLM graffiti vandalism It is despicable. It’s an act of terrorism. Democrats do nothing about it, condone it or even worse through the ones who pass bills to remove some of these statues of white men who built our country. Under some guise of standing up to racism. Well, that makes no sense because the Muslims, Jews, Native Americans also engaged in the slave trade.

I think it’s obvious that part of the Democrat tactic is to weaken American men, especially white white men. To make them cucks, society, weak, and a bunch of losers on drugs. To get people to feel bad about themselves, so they are easier to control.

I think that both parties are disasters and need to clean their houses. They feed into each other. But neither of them see anything wrong.

You’re saying that things will never improve in America? That Republicans will do whatever they’re doing, and Democrats will continue to be counterproductive?

I'm talking about modern day "Christians".
Who? Which modern day Christians. The one who stands up for traditional values, for masculinity for this country. Don’t bring up Donald Trump my friend . I’m not talking about him.

Are you including modern day Christians who think whites are privileged and knock over a statue of Abraham Lincoln or George Washington?

Forum List

Back