Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

With you, dumbass.
I told you from the start that my use of the phrase your value meant the same thing as the value you provide to your employer. To find disagreement you have to imagine your value meaning something other than what I meant. Like I said. You feel free to disagree with yourself and your own imagination all you like. :lol:

I told you from the start that my use of the phrase your value meant the same thing as the value you provide to your employer. To find disagreement you have to imagine your value meaning something other than what I meant. Like I said. You feel free to disagree with yourself and your own imagination all you like. :lol:
Let me remind you: All I said initially was that he didn't say "your value...".

Let me remind you: All I said initially was that he didn't say "your value...".
And let me remind you that my response to that was, And? Same semantic difference. Let me further remind you what you said in response to that.
Nope. One ascribes value to the person, the other ascribes value to the knowledge and skill a person provides to an employer.
One only does that when you imagine me meaning value in some other context than the one me and that other poster were discussing. It's why he understand exactly what I meant and used the same phrase in his next response to me.

And let me remind you that my response to that was, And? Same semantic difference. Let me further remind you what you said in response to that.
One only does that when you imagine me meaning value in some other context than the one me and that other poster were discussing. It's why he understand exactly what I meant and used the same phrase in his next response to me.
Irrelevant. All I said was that he didn't express it the way you said it. Nothing was implied beyond that.

Irrelevant. All I said was that he didn't express it the way you said it. Nothing was implied beyond that.
That red herring doesn't address what you implied in your next post. Again my response to that statement was confusion and that's when you attempted to clear up my confusion by substituting your context of value for the context I actually meant it in.

What difference does any of this make if words are subjective?
What people mean isn't. You dont get to make up my meaning for me. That's cosplay. I had a specific meaning with my words. Whether you choose to say, your value, or, the value you provide to your employer, that's a subjective choice but they can both objectively mean the same thing. Are you still confused by these two concepts? You seem confused.

Forum List

Back