A Three Minute Primer On Why Florida Might Turn Blue This Election (Local Perspective)

Local Florida voter gives her insight as to why, currently blood red state of Florida, is going to go Blue this November...

If this turns out to be true, Trump will have ended up being the BEST thing to happen to Democrats in a century.

From your lips to God's ears young lady!

Hint: Roevember!

Yeah, kneepads was right, 18-24 years old are stupid. That broad just proved the hypothesis.

I seriously doubt that.

Crooked donnie isnt picking up any new voters. Its all the same old maga sycophants, and thats all its ever gonna be imo.

Hey, theres always a possibility that I could be wrong.
The Democrats aren't exactly hiding their idiocy brah. That's not an admirable trait to most Americans.

Local Florida voter gives her insight as to why, currently blood red state of Florida, is going to go Blue this November...

If this turns out to be true, Trump will have ended up being the BEST thing to happen to Democrats in a century.

I think she was smoking a little "weed" before she made that video! Florida is a solid red State and getting redder by the day because people are leaving States run by liberals and moving down here to get away from the woke nonsense.

Trump is still up and this is the best it's going to get for Harris--the honeymoon period.

I think she was smoking a little "weed" before she made that video! Florida is a solid red State and getting redder by the day because people are leaving States run by liberals and moving down here to get away from the woke nonsense.
Cubans don't want no more Communism, I'll tell you that! There's a lot of Cubans in FL.
The natives are well..we got just about everybody here. There's even American Muslims here.
The originals are white, black, and Indian,and where FL is concerned, probably Cuban.

People made a big deal of The Villages turning out for Harris. People think The Villages is completely conservative but I really don't think so. For a lot of reasons I won't type out here.

People made a big deal of The Villages turning out for Harris. People think The Villages is completely conservative but I really don't think so. For a lot of reasons I won't type out here.
Actually the Villages really didn't have a big turnout. Note that no one showed any people, just golfcarts.

Forum List

Back