Kamala Harris: On the Issues

Given the media's obsession with his penis for the past decade, do you blame him?
Yes. I always blame the person who isn't being helpful with his/her commentary. :) It's one thing re Trump that annoys me the most. But I don't vote for personality. I vote for policy and track record.

So getting back to Kamala, she has a pretty long track record and I can't see that her policies are anything similar to his despite the way the trolls and Democrat controlled MSM are trying to rehabilitate her.

No. She’s not much different than Trump, but cons always fall for the commie propaganda. Happens every time even though there’s no evidence.
She is way different than trump.

I prefer to have a reasoned discussion on the issues please. And all you have to do is click on the link in the OP to see her position on the issues.

Seriously? You think Harris has any positions on the issues that are reasonable? She only states the obvious to every question on the issues, just rewords the question, followed by circular gibberish leaving the listener wonder what she meant, to fill in the blanks yourself.

Point being that Harris has no position on any issue even worth the voter's time. If you can even figure out what it is.

What policies does she share with Trump? I haven't seen any but I could have missed some.
Oh brother.

Support the 1%. Do whatever the MIC tells them. Totally support Wall Street while doing nothing for 90% of Americans. Total support of the national security state. Total support of mass surveillance. Do nothing about homelessness and poverty while spending trillions on the war machine. Do what their billionaire donors tell them.

She is way different than trump.
No. You’re dreaming again. You supported Jim Crow Joe and now Crazy Kamala, both of whom did tremendous harm to minorities.

Do you see why posters here question your race?

Seriously? You think Harris has any positions on the issues that are reasonable? She only states the obvious to every question on the issues, just rewords the question, followed by circular gibberish leaving the listener wonder what she meant, to fill in the blanks yourself.
You can have a reasoned discussion about why something is or is not reasonable. Her track record and policy statements of record are listed in the link in the OP. That's what I hoped people would want to discuss in this thread.

For instance one of her policy position is that there should be no requirement to notify parents that their child is getting an abortion. Do you agree with her? Or is hers an indefensible position?

Oh brother.

Support the 1%. Do whatever the MIC tells them. Totally support Wall Street while doing nothing for 90% of Americans. Total support of the national security state. Total support of mass surveillance. Do nothing about homelessness and poverty while spending trillions on the war machine. Do what their billionaire donors tell them.
So give me a specific policy for instance and the difference between Kamala and Trump on that issue. I will expect you to have at least one credible source to back up your assertion.

Yes. I always blame the person who isn't being helpful with his/her commentary. :) It's one thing re Trump that annoys me the most. But I don't vote for personality. I vote for policy and track record.

So getting back to Kamala, she has a pretty long track record and I can't see that her policies are anything similar to his despite the way the trolls and Democrat controlled MSM are trying to rehabilitate her.
There is no rehab being done on Harris. Again, the only way a person can come to this conclusion is if all they read is right wong disinformation. Her record as DA and AG is cllear. Now in those positions she is going to do things that are going to make people unhappy, but for the most part her record was good. That is why she was elected twice for AG and if what she did was so terrible, she would not have been voted for by the citizens of that state as Senator. The reality of Biden/Harris is that they have been very sucessful. They have not been the failure made up by the RWM. And in the only issue that seems to matter to the right, the border, the current crisis has been excerbated by Republicans as Biden was poised to sign a very strong border bill that was supported by the Border Patrol that Trump told them to stop so he could make it a campaign issue. So here were are with Republicans maing this an issue to put on Harris when whatever problems that are occurring on the border is due to Trump.

Her track record
She has no track record other than lying, cheating and screwing her way to the top.

and policy statements
Those are nothing but statements. She has no history of carrying out /anything/ good she ever promised.

For instance one of her policy position is that there should be no requirement to notify parents that their child is getting an abortion. Do you agree with her?
Of course not! Why would I agree with that. Until you are 18 and move out, you are a ward of your parents. THE FIRST PLACE any child should be going to discuss any such big issue is WITH her parents. If a minor is pregnant and doesn't want the parents to know, my two thoughts are:
  1. Maybe not talking to her parents is why she is pregnant in the first place!
  2. I would want to know WHY she can't talk to her own parents!

Only two things come out of Kamela's mouth (other than the obvious I shall not mention):
  1. Bad ideas.
  2. No ideas.
The woman is a Marxist. Quit legitimizing her. End of discussion.

You can have a reasoned discussion about why something is or is not reasonable. Her track record and policy statements of record are listed in the link in the OP. That's what I hoped people would want to discuss in this thread.

For instance one of her policy position is that there should be no requirement to notify parents that their child is getting an abortion. Do you agree with her? Or is hers an indefensible position?
As for your last paragraph, I tend to agree with Harris. I think it depends on the type of parents that chilld has, and whether or not the pregnancy was due to sexual abuse by a family member.

She has no track record other than lying, cheating and screwing her way to the top.

Those are nothing but statements. She has no history of carrying out /anything/ good she ever promised.

Of course not! Why would I agree with that. Until you are 18 and move out, you are a ward of your parents. THE FIRST PLACE any child should be going to discuss any such big issue is WITH her parents. If a minor is pregnant and doesn't want the parents to know, my two thoughts are:
  1. Maybe not talking to her parents is why she is pregnant in the first place!
  2. I would want to know WHY she can't talk to her own parents!

Only two things come out of Kamela's mouth (other than the obvious I shall not mention):
  1. Bad ideas.
  2. No ideas.
The woman is a Marxist. Quit legitimizing her. End of discussion.
And here we have the product of only reading right wing disinformation about Harris.

No. You’re dreaming again. You supported Jim Crow Joe and now Crazy Kamala, both of whom did tremendous harm to minorities.

Do you see why posters here question your race?
I voted for Biden because the other choice was Trump. Biden has proven not to be Jim Crow anything. Kamala is nowhere near crazy and you will learn that. You see, I have paid attention to many of the things she has done beginning when she was AG of California.

I really couldn't give a flying fuck what these idiots question.

Neither have done tremendous harm to minorities. Record black unemploymemt under Biden/Harris. Record investment in HBCUS under Biden/Harris. Greatest growth of black businesses under Biden/Harris. Black white wealth gap reduced by record numbers under Biden/Harris. Stop reading that right wing crap.

Well, Biden and Harris have been calling Trump, a nazi, a facist, hitler, and existential threat, a rapist, a conman ... for years. I don't see why calling Kalama a vapid San Francisco progressive is off limits.

Do both. Crush her on policy and hammer her on the personal
It will be interesting to see how many of her previous policy positions: 1) flip flops on; 2) maintains; or 3) denies

If that is the case then you have no choice but to vote for Trump.

I'd vote for RFK long before I'd ever vote for that POS Harris.
Trumps policies were terrible. Thats why he was voted out after 1 term.

Well, Biden and Harris have been calling Trump, a nazi, a facist, hitler, and existential threat, a rapist, a conman ... for years. I don't see why calling Kalama a vapid San Francisco progressive is off limits.

Do both. Crush her on policy and hammer her on the personal
That's because those things are what Trump is. And given what Trump has dne personally, it would be wise to try arguing policy

So give me a specific policy for instance and the difference between Kamala and Trump on that issue. I will expect you to have at least one credible source to back up your assertion.
It’s transparently obvious, yet you can’t see it.

In fact, it’s been this way for at least a few decades. The two candidates of the two parties agree on most major issues. Thanks to propaganda many Americans consume, they absurdly believe the two candidates and parties oppose each other.

When both parties are bought and paid for by the same people, you can’t expect them to be different.

Forum List

Back