Harris has lost 92% of her staff in three years watchdog. - I post this to defend my honour!

You are paying $1T a year in interest payments alone.

I am going to frighten you when I tell you this, but your social security will one day be taken also. Unless the U.S decides to default totally and then rely only on tax revenue for the 20 years after, this is going to be the outcome.

Do you ever talk about your own country?

You are paying $1T a year in interest payments alone.

I am going to frighten you when I tell you this, but your social security will one day be taken also. Unless the U.S decides to default totally and then rely only on tax revenue for the 20 years after, this is going to be the outcome.

And who's going to change that?

Not Trump, he didn't lower the national debt, did he?

1722474562122.png

Do you see it going down from 2017 onward? I don't.

And who's going to change that?

Not Trump, he didn't lower the national debt, did he?

View attachment 987888

Do you see it going down from 2017 onward? I don't.

He tried, he held out the longest of any president in modern times. If not for that weak Paul Ryan, Trump would have succeeded.

Also, Trump had to pay for covid. China knew what they were doing.

Who knows what someone can become.

Trump has choices of people.... people who shout loudly because they want to be important. Doesn't mean they'd be any good. Democrats are more likely to do things with less shout.

Cheerleading is important because image is everything and voters are stupid.
~~~~~~
All you have to do is look at DEI choices.

Because I have to defend my honour against the onslaught of lies that have accused me of being dishonest. I am trying to be a Mensch and lying it's a trait that one should represent.

The people who would accuse you of lying are, themselves, huge liars. They twist, manipulate, and out-and-out falsify many things in search of power.

Do you find a lot of Americans coming to Canadian boards and talking shit about Canada?

Yes in fact but it is neither here nor there. In fact, they were the most open to my disgruntled experiences here and I advised them not to become like our nation, especially here in Ontario.

You may think otherwise, but I do love America and what you stand for. Certainly what you stood for. I even reached out to the U.S in my 30s as I wanted to join the fight against terrorism.

You should at least ponder what I advise. The signs are all there that China is going to act. I give Blinken more credit than others do, I think he has been tirelessly doing the work to shore up U.S allies. In fact, I'd argue it is HE who has brought so many U.S allies on board, but that's not important.

His first meeting with Chinese delegates was classic. He took heat from U.S media but I thought his strong words and stance were admirable. I had hope for Bidens admin even as some dismissed his unprofessional attitude. I thought to myself "maybe this guy has the stones to just go at them". He's been tamed a bit, but his energy is there.

Then, the flood of illegals came in, followed by the I.R.A. Biden missed an easy lay up and the West is going to suffer as America can't keep expanding government AND fight for that which Europeans refuse to.

Forum List

Back