People that know Kamala can't stand Kamala

Yup. It’s being reported by staffers that she unloads profanity-laced rants at them every day.

Kamala is a bitch!
And here we see the commentary from the racist section.

LMAO she's no Obama that's for sure. Plus unlike Obama Kamala must defend the Biden/Harris record of disaster.
It's a good record. Infrastructure spending, cutting prescription drug prices, adding jobs every month when YOU predicted a recession, low unemployment, stock market doing great.

Imagine if Trump were prez and this was the headline

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

I don't think so. This feels a lot like Obama

Kamala Harris draws crowds in Georgia with Megan Thee Stallion, Quavo​

“Donald, I do hope you’ll reconsider, to meet me on the debate stage,” Harris said directly into the camera during her speech. “Because, as the saying goes, if you’ve got something to say, say it to my face.”
I saw a picture of that with the token white guy cut and pasted in! You guys are hilarious!
:laughing0301:

Perfect example of the double standard we do to women. If a guy is everything you described, he's a tough boss. If a woman does it, she's a bitch.

One minute she's a bitch the next she smiles too much.

She's a boss. How do you want a boss to act? Make up your mind. Do you want a smile or authoritarian bullshitter who tells you Hannibal Lector is real?

I would say
Let's start with someone with enough intelligence to understand the Hannibal reference and work our way up.

Forum List

Back