Trump is Slamming the Appreciation in Home Values

These Detroit homes are available for a good price if you don't mind a fixer-upper!

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/eff16e362ab1c55fb18dd4faa6b341e433708ce3/c=0-219-4256-2613/local/-/media/DetroitNews/2014/11/07/blight-08.jpg?width=3200&height=1680&fit=crop

And this was once the Motor City, run into the ground by far leftist government incompetent anti-American politics.
Hahahahahaha yes one of the many places where great housing is affordable....

Well, if they are in their 20's that's on them. Both my granddaughters and their fiancees bought houses this year, the one that is 22 just closed today. They saved their money and worked hard.
Good for her. IMHO she probably should have gone to college rather than working and saving to buy a house, but good for her.

Because they are way overinflated, like the stock market.
And so now a $200,000 home is worth $450,000 along with a 7% interest rate. That is supposed to make folks happy?

Our home is worth $100K more than we bought it for three years ago. I'm pretty happy about that.

Our home is worth $100K more than we bought it for three years ago. I'm pretty happy about that.
And mine has doubled in price from 9 years ago...great. But when a real president takes over in January and inflation settles back to norms, so will the house prices and interest rates.

And yet, thousands of homes sell every single day

Yep. To investment firms monopolizing the real estate industry. Blackrock is buying most of them.

How on earth is this a bad thing? Why would anyone be unhappy about their house being worth more than when they first bought it? This sounds more like something Bernie Sanders would say.

its a bad thing because it prices the poor out of ever being able to afford a home,,

and it only helps greedy people to stupid to realize that in the long run it helps the tax man not the home owner,,

Empty worth unless someone is willing and able to buy it.

Of course large companies can afford it, and either tear it down to build apartments or rent it out.

We have no need to sell it right now, but if we did we wouldn't have a problem. Homes sell quick in Vegas.

Just about anywhere in rural midwest. Because nobody wants to live there.

Actually, we're thinking more and more about that. Not the midwest, per say, but back in the southeast in a small town outside Savannah, Charleston, Atlanta areas. We're tired of living in the city.

Are you happy that your dollars are worth between 20 and 40% less in that same period? All you see are the numbers on PAPER.

I would bet that if you sold your home today, that factoring in the devaluation of the dollar + the increased cost of food, energy, fuel, etc., that you are actually barely breaking even if not even falling behind.

Then there is the matter that if you sold your home, where are you going to move? This also means that you'll PAY a lot more for wherever you move into next.

Are you happy that your dollars are worth between 20 and 40% less in that same period? All you see are the numbers on PAPER.

I would bet that if you sold your home today, that factoring in the devaluation of the dollar + the increased cost of food, energy, fuel, etc., that you are actually barely breaking even if not even falling behind.

Then there is the matter that if you sold your home, where are you going to move? This also means that you'll PAY a lot more for wherever you move into next.

Why don't you talk to the leader of your cult about that, since it was his administration that caused all the inflation with his record levels of money printing and spending.

These Detroit homes are available for a good price if you don't mind a fixer-upper!

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/eff16e362ab1c55fb18dd4faa6b341e433708ce3/c=0-219-4256-2613/local/-/media/DetroitNews/2014/11/07/blight-08.jpg?width=3200&height=1680&fit=crop

And this was once the Motor City, run into the ground by far leftist government incompetent anti-American politics.
Actually, those are the more pricey ones

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back