Harris to Keep Border Open and Declare 10 Million Illegals are Instantly Citizens

To prove the point, America thrived on the backs of slaves, but losing that advantage it turned to wars of aggression throughoout the world for the purpose of plundering resources.

The only way left now in a multi-polar world is productivity and America can never catch China that way!

The war option is no longer available to America on account of MAD, etc., with both nuclear and conventional weapons superiority in the hands of countries America makes its enemies.

Increased immigration is still a partial solution, but it has negative consequences for nations that haven't been able to move on from endemic racism.

Biden: IM GONNA GET ME A BLACK WOMAN FOR DA JOB!!!
The rest of the world needs not be concerned with America's domestic politics, other than to watch with anticipation for the beginning of gun violence by Americans on Americans.

After the culminates in the expected results, America can perhaps return to the foreign productivity threat and try to make up lost ground during domestic coup attempts.

On a positive note for America, both parties have laid the guns aside temporarily while they take on the effort of encouraging immigrants that offer affordable labour.

------------------------------------------------
What other options still exist for America?

that's a strange narrative to actually believe is accurate
I've tried to examine the remaining options for America, but it applies to any other country that has lost worker productivity.

I think that Americans are already seeing merit in Trump's solution of increased and forced productivity by the cuhlud population. This was essentially a winning tactic for the British empire, but it can only be applied within the domestic scene, due to foreign wars now being prohibited. Even N.K. has move beyond America's ability to exploit!

She's going to pull a Reagan?
Both sides realize that immigrants are the only remaining option for America. It's just too obvious that neither side genuinely tried to interfere with the flow. Now they can both blame each other.

An immigrant gets a gun and shoots an American and they try to lynch the shooter..
At the same time 100+ Americans shoot their fellow Americans and claim it's their 2A right!

The economic harm alone isn't the key concern, the key concern is WWIII.
I've addressed that concern and said that wars are no longer an option for America. Their proxy was against Russia can never succeed.
China is going to attack Taiwan, it is only a short number of years.
No, China has chosen the only option available and will take Taiwan by peaceful means.

However, that doesn't take into account America's attempts at promoting aggression and war.

Can you think of another option for China, that include peaceful occupation of some Western countries?

A hint: Think of the UKraine proxy war.

I've addressed that concern and said that wars are no longer an option for America. Their proxy was against Russia can never succeed.

No, China has chosen the only option available and will take Taiwan by peaceful means.

However, that doesn't take into account America's attempts at promoting aggression and war.

Can you think of another option for China, that include peaceful occupation of some Western countries?

A hint: Think of the UKraine proxy war.
I dont think communist china can convince the Taiwanese to give up their freedom voluntarily

China will have to use force

Forum List

Back