Trump- NABJ

Why do you continue crap about race and gender? Your inablility to post anything crap proves you have nothing. You prove you're misogynistic and racist.
Why don’t you tell me why you are offended by Trumps words? Do you even know?

How is pretending Kamala didn’t identify as Indian supposed to help Kamala get elected? Or right, Democrat pandering to the dumb black people who they say don’t even know what computers are.

Not important. It is P01135809 who cannot tell who is Nikki Haley and whi is Kamala Harris. You continue to prove you have nothing.

Why don’t you tell me why you are offended by Trumps words? Do you even know?

He is whinny ass shit filled diaper baby who refuses to answer questions and attacks the moderator instead. All YOU talk is race and gender. YOU post an AP Headline that she in no way was responsible for. You post a vid an unknown judge calling Ms. Harris a slut. You add nothing to the discussion. Like all MAGA you don't talk substance, you talk bullshit.

Well, I went through the thread again and it’s still a vauge outrage at the bad Orangeman. The only specific thing the TDS crowd has managed to mention is his comments about Kamala being Indian. Which Kamala herself has stated. So….
He is whinny ass shit filled diaper baby who refuses to answer questions and attacks the moderator instead.
Sounds exactly like you. I’ve asked you numerous times what he said that was so offensive and you refuse to answer. Instead you rant about “shit filled diapers”.

There is a reason people talk to you liberals as if you are children.

Well, I went through the thread again and it’s still a vauge outrage at the bad Orangeman. The only specific thing the TDS crowd has managed to mention is his comments about Kamala being Indian. Which Kamala herself has stated. So….

Sounds exactly like you. I’ve asked you numerous times what he said that was so offensive and you refuse to answer. Instead you rant about “shit filled diapers”.

There is a reason people talk to you liberals as if you are children.

More Yada Yada. Nothing. You Cons only want to avoid questions. You add nothing. Substance is NOT your forte'.

Even more amusing shit from maga is their total failure to comprehend that Trump went to the black journalists to tout, and grow, his supposed support from black voters. And he shit himself with racist tropes.

Even to maga, insulting another person's race should be disqualifying for a presidential candidate. YOU are what should be insulting to ALL AMERICANS

Kamala is the Reese Peanut Butter Candidate

She's Indian

No, she's black!

I've got it, she's a black Indian!

Even to maga, insulting another person's race should be disqualifying for a presidential candidate. YOU are what should be insulting to ALL AMERICANS
The political left is fully invested in identity politics. You don’t get to categorize people based on the color of their skin and talk about “white privilege”, “white rage”, “white fragility” , and “whiteness” all of which a negative and insulting. But then turn around a faint like a drama queen because Trump remembers Kamala capitalizing on her Indian identity.

Trump never insulted her race. He question how she identifies.

Forum List

Back