If DEI Is Such a Good Thing Then Why is DEI Hire Harris Mad About Being Identified with DEI?

Using skin color to deny people opportunities is racist, racist.
They pretend not to understand that.

I still CANNOT believe that the worst candidate in the Democrat field in 2020, who couldn’t garner even 1% of the vote, has been pushed up to being the Democrat nominee. And just watch - she’ll be like Michelle Obama whining that blacks don’t stand a chance in this country.

What’s racist about objecting to hiring an unqualified person because of her race? That’s the very opposite of racism.
It's like I said in an earlier post, dimocrap FILTH don't want a 'colorblind' society, a colorblind government, colorblind College admissions boards, colorblind hiring.

They want special treatment now. See; it's okay to hire people of color that re incompetent and stupid because... Take your pick, White Supremacy, Slavery, The Man and about 50 other lame-ass excuses.

They don't want fairness, they want to dominate. They want to be able to put favored classes of people wherever they want to fucking put them....!!

GOT IT?!!?!!?!

Now sit down, shut up and do as you're told.

P.S. dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. ALL of them

It's like I said in an earlier post, dimocrap FILTH don't want a 'colorblind' society, a colorblind government, colorblind College admissions boards, colorblind hiring.

They want special treatment now. See; it's okay to hire people of color that re incompetent and stupid because... Take your pick, White Supremacy, Slavery, The Man and about 50 other lame-ass excuses.

They don't want fairness, they want to dominate. They want to be able to put favored classes of people wherever they want to fucking put them....!!

GOT IT?!!?!!?!

Now sit down, shut up and do as you're told.

P.S. dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. ALL of them
Yup. Gd help us if Harris wins - bad news for Jews and whites.

They pretend not to understand that.

I still CANNOT believe that the worst candidate in the Democrat field in 2020, who couldn’t garner even 1% of the vote, has been pushed up to being the Democrat nominee. And just watch - she’ll be like Michelle Obama whining that blacks don’t stand a chance in this country.
Racists invent ways to justify their actions

Doesn’t work like that Skippy
You don’t hire someone and say……I know you are unqualified but I will take you as a DEI hire

DEI is an objective of an organization to make sure they are not hiring a primarily white male workforce
How does that do anything?

You only get more Diversity and Inclusion by hiring people who would not otherwise have been hired, if not for your DEI goals.

Just hiring the best for each position and saying, "oh, but our objective is DEI," accomplishes nothing.
How can we be more inclusive?
Given the Diverse community, why isn’t our workforce more diverse?
Correct, and the answer is . . . wait for it . . . hire people based on diversity and inclusion. Therefore, they are not hired strictly on merit, and therefore they are DEI hires.

If you support DEI, first step in selling it is to stop acting embarrassed about its results.

Forum List

Back