Kamala Harris Gets Boost From Independents as Donald Trump Struggles

And you're stuck with the most liberal Marxist Senator ever.............and a little over a week of her 'candidacy' she's a shoe in................. :auiqs.jpg:
Every Dem who runs for President is anointed “the most liberal…. yada, yada”

Happens every four years

It would appear trump is quickly losing support among Independent voters. His “youth” (at 77yo) compared with the elderly Biden (at 82yo) is no longer an issue MAGA-ites can exploit.

When it comes to years in public service, trump’s single-term debacle cannot compare to the successful experience of Kamala Harris, which Independent voters realize.

Yes, trump’s support from his cult members and their wives is thought to be unshakable, but that is a shrinking number as trump’s mental health declines.

His advisers understand the severity of this mental decline and are warning trump not to debate Harris, after all, trump’s standard nonsense only impresses his loyal followers. That tired sales pitch is not the “debate winner” it was in 2016.

Given the momentum the Harris campaign has generated in just the one week since Biden withdrew, how soon will trump throw-in-the-towel and leave the race? His ego couldn’t bear losing the election to a woman, and a black woman at that.

And MAGATS say....."NO NO....I WANT TO VOTE FOR A FELON!"

1) ABC/Ipsos....GIGO.

2) Kumdumpster isn't black.

Just another case of mental illness, a requirement for being a Democratic Party candidate for anything these days. lol it's as bad as the gimps who like to pretendz they're Comanches or something cuz great great granma banged one back in the 1870's.

Nope. I’m saying that the statues that were removed were civil War traitors
Confederates way of thinking would promote statues of Adolph Hitler in Germany. Most, if not all, of the confederate statues were not erected to honor soldiers of the south. Rather, they were erected to intimidate black and to assure that "darkies" stay in their place.

A very OLD… obese… felon
I think the SS agents who were trying to lift his fat butt off the stage after the "alleged" assassination attempt were going to have to call in a crane. He has to be over 300 pounds.

Confederates way of thinking would promote statues of Adolph Hitler in Germany. Most, if not all, of the confederate statues were not erected to honor soldiers of the south. Rather, they were erected to intimidate black and to assure that "darkies" stay in their place.

Why do you refer to people of color as "darkies"?

That was the claim.

It was false
Understood. I posted Kamala's peeps taking founding fathers' names off of schools, Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln. And you didn't have a problem with that. You seem to draw an absurd and arbitrary line at statutes.

Every Dem who runs for President is anointed “the most liberal…. yada, yada”

Happens every four years
Two posts in a row now, you clown.

On her existing 2020 web page, Harris is ranked “most politically left compared to Senate Democrats.” She was ranked the second most liberal behind Independent Sanders in all of the Senate.

Sometime in October 2020, GovTrack changed the ranking from “most liberal” to “most politically left.”

The analysis is based on senators’ “legislative behavior” and the senator’s record of sponsoring or cosponsoring bipartisan bills

The 2019 analysis showed Harris joined bipartisan legislation “the least often compared to Senate Democrats.”

It would appear trump is quickly losing support among Independent voters. His “youth” (at 77yo) compared with the elderly Biden (at 82yo) is no longer an issue MAGA-ites can exploit.

When it comes to years in public service, trump’s single-term debacle cannot compare to the successful experience of Kamala Harris, which Independent voters realize.

Yes, trump’s support from his cult members and their wives is thought to be unshakable, but that is a shrinking number as trump’s mental health declines.

His advisers understand the severity of this mental decline and are warning trump not to debate Harris, after all, trump’s standard nonsense only impresses his loyal followers. That tired sales pitch is not the “debate winner” it was in 2016.

Given the momentum the Harris campaign has generated in just the one week since Biden withdrew, how soon will trump throw-in-the-towel and leave the race? His ego couldn’t bear losing the election to a woman, and a black woman at that.

When I red that, I imagined you standing there, eye's closed, repeating, "As Donald Trump Struggles", whilst clicking your red heels together.

Understood. I posted Kamala's peeps taking founding fathers' names off of schools, Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln. And you didn't have a problem with that. You seem to draw an absurd and arbitrary line at statutes.
You idiots claimed that founding fathers statues had been removed.

That was false and I pointed that out

Forum List

Back