UK to suspend all weapons to Israel

You're a scumbag and so is the retard Trump and all his MAGA cult members.
Lol

All you anti-Trump vermin tend to be morons and scumbags. With their vote, you could be a scumbag leader.

Now: back ON Tooic:

There is no moral justification for the action taken by the UK. It is feared with Islamic douche bags. .

1722354843166.png

There is no moral justification for the action taken by the UK. It is feared with Islamic douche bags. .
But there's a legal one, aiding and abetting in genocide - no sensible leader wants to be arrested for that, I mean look at what went down at Nuremberg.

It isn’t a genocide.

You libturds insist on using words without regard to their actual meaning. You are fundamentally dishonest.

If it was 2 million Jews trapped behind a barb wired wall being told to evacuate South with little food or water or medicines as their children were being shot at and fighter jets dropping bombs on their homes, schools and hospitals every day for nine months - I think we both know what people would be calling it.

If it was 2 million Jews being told to evacuate South with little food or water or medicines as their children were being shot at and fighter jets dropping bombs on their homes, schools and hospitals - I think we both know what people be calling it.
You can call it anything you want.

But that doesn’t make your use of the word accurate.

If it was 2 million Jews trapped behind a barb wired wall being told to evacuate South with little food or water or medicines as their children were being shot at and fighter jets dropping bombs on their homes, schools and hospitals - I think we both know what people would be calling it.
Nice pile of half truths.

Context and history matter.

You can call it anything you want.

But that doesn’t make your use of the word accurate.
Also, being warned to evacuate gives them the opportunity to save their lives - the very OPPOSITE of genocide. Did the Muslim terrorists warn the innocent Jews on Ocrober 5th that they would be arriving in a couple of days to torture to death every Jewish man, woman, teenager, child, toddler, and baby they could find?

Also, being warned to evacuate gives them the opportunity to save their lives - the very OPPOSITE of genocide. Did the Muslim terrorists warn the innocent Jews on Ocrober 5th that they would be arriving in a couple of days to torture to death every Jewish man, woman, teenager, child, toddler, and baby they could find?
Can you explain why there are "innocent" Jews but no innocent Palestinians? I never did understand that claim so perhaps you can explain it to me.

Can you explain why there are "innocent" Jews but no innocent Palestinians? I never did understand that claim so perhaps you can explain it to me.
The Jews who were tortured to death by the Muslim savages were innocent, were they not?

And I’ve said before that about 20% of Palestinians are innocent. The rest were in full support of hunting down Jews and torturing them to death.

Who cares !
Israel gets all its Euro weapons from Germany .
Who are also signatory to the Rome Statute and probably liable to lawsuits if they break with the court.

Only America and Israel of the developed world are not signatory.

Netty pretty much can't go anywhere but America without fear of arrest now.

It's great.

Forum List

Back