UK to suspend all weapons to Israel

This is what happens when you allow antisemitic Marxists and Muslims into a country.
You don't even know what a Marxust is. And Islam is an offshoot of Judiasm. Netanyahu is evil and people are getting tired of a racist who claims to be a jew whining about anti semitism.

Do you think Harris will stop all weapons to Israel ??

I think so
I do. There have been reports that the Muslims she sides with have threatened to withhold their votes unless she throws the Jew Country* to the wolves. She will be taking her marching orders from Oballah.

*That’s how the Muslims view Israel.

Yes Terrorist should be allowed to murder Jewish people whenever they want with no repercussions.
You are blind to what Netanyahu has done. Israeli citizens want him gone. Get informed.

I do. There have been reports that the Muslims she sides with have threatened to withhold their votes unless she throws the Jew Country* to the wolves. She will be taking her marching orders from Oballah.

*That’s how the Muslims view Israel.
Throwing Netanyahu under the bus so the Jew country cam elect a leader they want is something Harris needs to do.

Yes. Still disgusting !

seems Germany is only a big helper out of guilt ???
The way the Muslims are spreading out across Europe, and now America, Germany may be the only help Israel gets. The problem is, Germany can’t provide all the needed weapons.

At the same time, Obama and his puppet, if THEY are elected, will keep enriching Iran so as to fund massacres against Jews, as well as funding all the anti-Jew demonstrations in America.

You need to put the sarcasm sign in there, or IM2 will think he’s talking with a fellow Jew-hater.
You need to shut up and get better informed about the asshole you are defending in Israel. You are putting Jewish lives in danger because of your blind support of that evil man.

The way the Muslims are spreading out across Europe, and now America, Germany may be the only help Israel gets. The problem is, Germany can’t provide all the needed weapons.

At the same time, Obama and his puppet, if THEY are elected, will keep enriching Iran so as to fund massacres against Jews, as well as funding all the anti-Jew demonstrations in America.
Nobody has enriched Iran. Study your religions fool, because Islam is an offshoot of Judiasm.

Who cares !
Israel gets all its Euro weapons from Germany .

UK is such a vile Marxist , Islamic garbage country

The UK doesn't actually sell any weapons to Israel and hasn't for many years, just hardware Israel uses to manufacture weapons, so what's all the fuss about? No matter who is the leader, it seems you just can't take the antisemitism out of the Labour Party.

The UK doesn't actually sell any weapons to Israel and hasn't for many years, just hardware Israel uses to manufacture weapons, so what's all the fuss about? No matter who is the leader, it seems you just can't take the antisemitism out of the Labour Party.

And now Turkey is talking about invasion of Gaza

Turkey is talking about invading Israel

Turkey is talking about invading Israel
The Muslims all want to destroy the Jew Country.

And in the meantime, I’m listening to Kamala saying we must have the “courage” to object to the term radical Islamic terrorists since, boo-hoo, Muslims are the VICTIMS of terrorism.

Wow, did this bitch choose her side or what? The Jews are being attacked from all sides, and like the anti-Jew leftist she is, goes right back to crying about the poor Muslims. I don’t see MUSLIMS being blocked from walking to college class, or hordes of students chanting “Death to Muslims”!

P.S. Did she say anything about the Muslim monsters who just targeted a school soccer field to kill as many children as they could? Of course not.

What we will have if the incompetent DEI pick wins the election is a country where Muslims can do no wrong, and every conflict will be the Jews’ fault.

The Muslims all want to destroy the Jew Country.

And in the meantime, I’m listening to Kamala saying we must have the “courage” to object to the term radical Islamic terrorists since, boo-hoo, Muslims are the VICTIMS of terrorism.

Wow, did this bitch choose her side or what? The Jews are being attacked from all sides, and like the anti-Jew leftist she is, goes right back to crying about the poor Muslims. I don’t see MUSLIMS being blocked from walking to college class, or hordes of students chanting “Death to Muslims”!

P.S. Did she say anything about the Muslim monsters who just targeted a school soccer field to kill as many children as they could? Of course not.

Breathe into a paper bag.

Forum List

Back