UK suspends arms sales to Israel

The Foreign Office said the two-month review had raised concerns about the way Israel had conducted itself in the conflict in Gaza.

Well its a start.
There is no doubt that Israel is in breach of International law.
The UK should not be arming nazis.
Is that a surprise. Your country is an Islamic emirate.

It's a joke Tommy and that clown Lammy is a disgrace i never thought i would see the day when a Labour Party would be supporting Genocidal Nazis, did they support the South African Apartheid Nazis?
Sadly the Labor party ceased to exist when John Smith died unexpectedly in 1994 and Tony Blair - his then deputy - became party leader. Had Smith lived and (likely) won the 1997 election things would have been vastly different, Smith was a traditional labor leader, Blair was a clone of Thatcher.
they were bad but Israel is even worse, they don't even have the excuse these days that they are supporting a moderate Regime in Israel, it's Fascist, a large part of the Labour and other MPs are bought and paid for by the Israelis, and they rant on about so called Russian interference in our politics which is Bollocks, we are now a Zionist Colony.
Reagan and Thatcher (who represent colonial ideologies) RESISTED applying sanctions to South Africa but other nations did and eventually the sanctions and other events led to a permanent change and the demise of white minority rule.

A big difference in Israel is that the majority of Israelis are more or less supportive of the country's treatment of Palestinians, there are some honorable Israelis who openly oppose apartheid, but sadly most Israelis are content to go along with it. In South Africa it was different, the ruling class was a minority white settlers so in a democratic election the minority was destined to lose.

Not so Israel, even if heavy sanctions were applied, the Israeli people would likely remain aligned with militant Zionism, if the people in a country do not want to fix their government then it's much harder to make positive changes.

The Israeli public are largely just as culpable as the Knesset in the slaughter and genocide of Palestinians, this is not like South Africa, it is worse, far worse and far more difficult to fix peacefully as history shows.

It's a joke Tommy and that clown Lammy is a disgrace i never thought i would see the day when a Labour Party would be supporting Genocidal Nazis, did they support the South African Apartheid Nazis? they were bad but Israel is even worse, they don't even have the excuse these days that they are supporting a moderate Regime in Israel, it's Fascist, a large part of the Labour and other MPs are bought and paid for by the Israelis, and they rant on about so called Russian interference in our politics which is Bollocks, we are now a Zionist Colony.
Its a global failing. There are no good guys.

Forum List

Back