There's three main reasons Trump will lose the election

Congress enacted a $25 billion COVID relief bill. A component in the bill is the Emergency Rental Assistance Program which is available to landlords and prospective apartment investors. In this federal program:

1. Renters are eligible for 12 months back rent, plus more if you can prove it.
  2. Payments come directly to landlord, which is exactly what you want. You do not want it going to the tenants because they will not use it to pay rent.
  3. To qualify you must prove income loss due to COVID, that you have significant expenses because of COVID-19, there’s a potential for you to become homeless, and lastly, that you have qualifying income levels. Most renters that have been most affected by this pandemic do qualify.
  4. Funding is distributed by state and local governments, not through the Treasury.
What state are you in?

$1.3 billion in relief funds for their program called the Texas Coronavirus Relief Bill Rental Assistance Program.
I know... I wouldn't do it... I don't need government help... I didn't lose money during covid I granted my tenants a waiver for 3 months rent to help them...

• To qualify you must prove income loss due to COVID

Are you kidding?... do you have any idea what it costs to find a new tenant who pays every month?... I like my tenants... they are good people and I'm doing fine without raising their rent...
When a renter works cooperatively with the landlord to keep costs down, the landlord can afford to follow that model. Many times, renters go into a unit thinking the landlord is gouging (Protectionist). When I rented out a home, I had the same experience as you have and ended up selling the home to the renter in the end.

Why do you call highly trained blue collar union workers uneducated?
Those aren't the underpaid blue collar workers.

American capitalism is failing Trump's base as white working-class 'deaths of despair' rise​

Free-market capitalism has brought progress throughout history. It has lifted millions of people out of poverty around the world. But it is not working for less educated Americans today. While those with four-year college degrees have prospered over the last half-century, those without have seen their wages fall, their communities and marriages weakened and their labor markets turn against them, and worst of all, they have experienced an epidemic of what we christened deaths of despair, from suicide, drug overdose and alcoholic liver disease and cirrhosis. In 2018, more than 158,000 Americans died from these causes, up from 65,000 in 1995, with increases that are similar for men and women.

And this is specifically happening to white men AND women. Not just white men. White men AND women. White and uneducated being the common factors.

I'm talking about former union workers who will never make what they made before you sent their high paying union jobs overseas.

And remember in the 2000's you attacked these lazy overpaid uneducated white union workers.

Those aren't the underpaid blue collar workers.

American capitalism is failing Trump's base as white working-class 'deaths of despair' rise​

Free-market capitalism has brought progress throughout history. It has lifted millions of people out of poverty around the world. But it is not working for less educated Americans today. While those with four-year college degrees have prospered over the last half-century, those without have seen their wages fall, their communities and marriages weakened and their labor markets turn against them, and worst of all, they have experienced an epidemic of what we christened deaths of despair, from suicide, drug overdose and alcoholic liver disease and cirrhosis. In 2018, more than 158,000 Americans died from these causes, up from 65,000 in 1995, with increases that are similar for men and women.

And this is specifically happening to white men AND women. Not just white men. White men AND women. White and uneducated being the common factors.

I'm talking about former union workers who will never make what they made before you sent their high paying union jobs overseas.

And remember in the 2000's you attacked these lazy overpaid uneducated white union workers.

You got owned. No amount of spin and blame will change that.

I'm retired and a property owner... I own an 8 unit apartment building and I talk to my tenants who are struggling.... I talk to bartenders waitresses and workers... I'm a big talker and each and every one of them say they are having trouble making ends meet... obviously you are on a pension or something and don't feel their pain... but it will reach you too soon enough....
Yes, we can tell you are a big talker and full of shit. I notice that here you tell me how much these renters are struggling but in your last post, you sound like you're really doing great. So great you didn't charge anyone rent for 3 months and although you could have got the government to re imburse you, you decided not to because you're doing DANDY!!!

When is this going to reach you?

P.S. I paid off my condo like 10 years ago. All I pay is association dues and taxes. Let's call it $300 a month. Every once in a while we have to pay for something and we get assessed. Call it $400 a month.

Yes, we can tell you are a big talker and full of shit. I notice that here you tell me how much these renters are struggling but in your last post, you sound like you're really doing great. So great you didn't charge anyone rent for 3 months and although you could have got the government to re imburse you, you decided not to because you're doing DANDY!!!

When is this going to reach you?

P.S. I paid off my condo like 10 years ago. All I pay is association dues and taxes. Let's call it $300 a month. Every once in a while we have to pay for something and we get assessed. Call it $400 a month.
They are struggling because of inflation.... they all have good jobs and careers... things can get tight and it makes you pull back from activities and purchases you may have wanted to make... That's what they are saying... people are having a harder time just surviving like they did 5 years ago...
I go to a great breakfast diner... the place use to be packed... not anymore... get out of the house and talk to people maybe you will learn something...

You guys see Kamala campaigning in the swing states? She's not going to make the same mistake Hillary made. And remember how polarizing and bad a candidate Hillary was? Kamala is not that candidate. She's more like Obama. And you see the turnout he got, right?

So remember this. Hillary didn't campaign at all in MI.

Trump unexpectedly won Michigan by a narrow margin of 0.23%, with 47.50% of the total votes over Clinton's 47.27%

Think about this. The only person Trump ever beat was Hillary. He only got 10,700 more votes than her.

Obama won Michigan 57 to 40%.

clockThis article was published more than 6 years ago
POLITICSBiden administrationThe FixThe BriefsPollingDemocracy in AmericaElection 2024

4.4 million 2012 Obama voters stayed home in 2016 — more than a third of them black​

Shitstain obama made plenty of campaign stops. He gave plenty of interviews. He made two prime time addresses explaining himself. One was to soothe ruffled feelings over his anti American preacher. Commiela has done as little as possible. What might hurt her, is the refusal to do inteviews without Walz.

They are struggling because of inflation.... they all have good jobs and careers... things can get tight and it makes you pull back from activities and purchases you may have wanted to make... That's what they are saying... people are having a harder time just surviving like they did 5 years ago...
I go to a great breakfast diner... the place use to be packed... not anymore... get out of the house and talk to people maybe you will learn something...
Thanks Captain Obvious. But clearly they don't have good careers or they wouldn't be renting from you. Although your rent sounds low. Boy I wish more landlords were like you.

It's funny that my rich brother had/has the exact opposite problem after Trump's tax breaks in 2017. He had money burning a hole in his pocket. Purchased real estate. So he hired companies to come do work on his property and they hire workers and I'm sorry if the pay they make isn't keeping up with inflation.

This is the problem with personal antidotes. Who knows the whole story?
I just went to a restaurant and they clearly want Trump. Small business owners like Republicans. Always have. But now Republicans have the waiters because Whitmer is trying to take them off tips.

I'm not a waiter or small business owner. I'm an employee. The GOP caters to small business owners. Not employees. Not in the last 50 years they haven't. Suddenly an election is coming and they now care about the poor?

I'm also not a coal miner. I believe they should vote for Trump. But not me.

This reminds me of how Republicans are wooing welfare bums. They're telling them illegals get more than they do. It's brilliant. But I'm not a dummy on welfare who doesn't realize the GOP want to eliminate all government welfare programs.

Thanks Captain Obvious. But clearly they don't have good careers or they wouldn't be renting from you. Although your rent sounds low. Boy I wish more landlords were like you.

It's funny that my rich brother had/has the exact opposite problem after Trump's tax breaks in 2017. He had money burning a hole in his pocket. Purchased real estate. So he hired companies to come do work on his property and they hire workers and I'm sorry if the pay they make isn't keeping up with inflation.

This is the problem with personal antidotes. Who knows the whole story?
I just went to a restaurant and they clearly want Trump. Small business owners like Republicans. Always have. But now Republicans have the waiters because Whitmer is trying to take them off tips.

I'm not a waiter or small business owner. I'm an employee. The GOP caters to small business owners. Not employees. Not in the last 50 years they haven't. Suddenly an election is coming and they now care about the poor?

I'm also not a coal miner. I believe they should vote for Trump. But not me.

This reminds me of how Republicans are wooing welfare bums. They're telling them illegals get more than they do. It's brilliant. But I'm not a dummy on welfare who doesn't realize the GOP want to eliminate all government welfare programs.
Each apartment has two bedrooms and two bathrooms... the pervious owner painted and remodeled the bathrooms and kitchens and I redid the flooring and put in new baseboards when I bought the place... I'm very proud of my building and the tenants do all the gardening and grounds upkeep...
Each unit has a private patio and everyone has two covered parking places... Its real nice...

There's three main reasons Trump will lose the election
He is a failed president. The Man was literally voted out of office and he reacted in a criminal way. He is destructive to this country and should be hanging his head in shame.
2. He is extremely old and we just removed a presidential candidate of the other party because of it. The guy was 3 years older!!! 58% based on polls say Trump is also too old. He is. This matters.
3. His vice presidential pick is literally the worse pick in the past 40 years and his negatives are -11 in polls. Harris on the other hand picked walz that has positive numbers! This will greatly help her ticket win over moderates and win the election.

Any poll that shows Trump within 2 points of getting the popular vote is literally destroying their credibility. There's no way in hell Harris doesn't win the rust belt being as pro-union as she is, the youth vote and the age issue.

If he wins this election I'll stop posting on this board from the day he wins until June 2025. Promise.
100% correct.

Forum List

Back