Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

Bruce Springsteen is an American Idol.

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

What Ronald Reagan said about Springsteen:

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

Reagan used Born In The USA as his theme song without realizing its meaning and without Springsteen's permission.

I tell people all the time Springsteen saved rock and roll. When disco was poisoning the national landscape, The Boss was out there belting away his anthems in marathon concerts in a pair of American blue jeans and white T-shirt.

I'm also a Reagan Republican, and I have no doubt the Gipper is spinning in his grave at light speed to see what has become of the GOP.

Last edited:
Left-Handed Insults

Actors are owned by the Richkid Reich and have to virtue-signal to their Masters, who can't survive unless they use their undemocratic political power to insult, depress, and exclude White People, while at the same time promoting and pampering the natural enemies of civil society.

Guilt has nothing to do with it. That lets them off easy. The rulers want you to think they have a conscience.

A similar mistaken take is when Diploma Dumbos misuse "and I." Apologists for our fraudulent higher education claim that the grads are "trying too hard to sound grammatical." But, if truth could be told, they're too lazy and stupid to learn any complicated grammar. Their minds try to simplify everything, so it comes out to the college boys' no-exceptions rule "Use 'and I' instead of 'and me' if you want people to think you're educated."
Wow, what a sorry sight you paint. Actors and singers are for the reich. If you get rid of them, what do you have left? Sadness, hate

You certainly seem to be a Trump supporter. As far as the survey is concerned! It is 154 presidential historians that ranked ALL Presidents by comparing them. It is NOT an egg-head survey unless you are someone that doesn’t like Trump being last.

So SOK back to ya
LMAO! A survey that has Biden 19th is not worthy of my attention. He was trailing the one the eggheads said was the worst, and was pushed out by his own party because he could not beat the worst.

Carry on, Jr.

Based on your reply, and question, I don't think you really read my post.
I understood your post but if you are right, then Republicans are non-emotional people and that cannot be, given the hate for the opposite side that they feel. Hate is an emotional response, though it is a negative emotion.

Perhaps what you should have said is that the Democrats stimulate positive emotions (such as singing, writing, composing, etc,) and the Republicans are all sorry assed party poopers.

Here is a perfect example of what I am saying. At the Republican (hate) and Democratic (joy) conventions.

I understood your post but if you are right, then Republicans are non-emotional people and that cannot be, given the hate for the opposite side that they feel. Hate is an emotional response, though it is a negative emotion.

Perhaps what you should have said is that the Democrats stimulate positive emotions (such as singing, writing, composing, etc,) and the Republicans are all sorry assed party poopers.

Here is a perfect example of what I am saying. At the Republican (hate) and Democratic (joy) conventions.

Here is who also had a joy campaign:

NS Gemeinschaft Kraft durch Freude (German for 'Strength Through Joy'; KdF) was a German NSDAP-operated leisure organization in Nazi Germany.[1] It was part of the German Labour Front (German: Deutsche Arbeitsfront), the national labour organization at that time.

Set up in November 1933 as a tool to promote the advantages of Nazism to the German people and internationally, it was also used to ease the process of the rearmament of Germany. Through its structure of organized events and promotion of propaganda, it was also intended to prevent dissident and anti-state behavior. By 1939, it had become the world's largest tourism operator.[2]

LMAO! A survey that has Biden 19th is not worthy of my attention. He was trailing the one the eggheads said was the worst, and was pushed out by his own party because he could not beat the worst.

Carry on, Jr.
You continue to use anger, hate and debasing against the Democrats and you still don't address the issues.

154 presidential historians say Trump is the worst

Definition of presidential historian:

A historian is a person who studies and writes about the past and is regarded as an authority on it. Historians are concerned with the continuous, methodical narrative and research of past events as relating to the human race; as well as the study of all history in time.
and this:

What does a presidential historian do?

The Office of the Historian is responsible, under law, for the preparation and publication of the official documentary history of U.S. foreign policy in the Foreign Relations of the United States series. In addition, the Office prepares policy-supportive historical studies for Department principals and other agencies.

as far as your comment about Biden being worse than Trump

In historians' Presidents Day survey, Biden vs. Trump is not a close call

White House, recent polls show. that is how 154 historians and presidential experts see it: They rate Biden in the top third of U.S. presidents, while Trump ranks dead last.

But, you expect people to believe YOU over the historians right?

Childexpert.jpg

I see it like this. Dimocrats are more 'emotional', and Republicans are more 'cerebral' and 'logical'.

Dimocrats therefore are more likely to support and vote for more social programs, and more government assistance, in order to 'feel' better about themselves and the world, while Republicans tend to expect more from the individual, that a system is already in place to allow the individual to succeed by their own pursuits and hard work, and that government assistance tends to destroy the individual's motivation to better themselves and succeed.

I see it like this. Dimocrats are more 'emotional', and Republicans are more 'cerebral' and 'logical'.

Dimocrats therefore are more likely to support and vote for more social programs, and more government assistance, in order to 'feel' better about themselves and the world, while Republicans tend to expect more from the individual, that a system is already in place to allow the individual to succeed by their own pursuits and hard work, and that government assistance tends to destroy the individual's motivation to better themselves and succeed.
Dimocrats more emotional?

Republicans more cerebral and logical?

You call this cerebral and logical? I call it conning and targeting the dumb

You continue to use anger, hate and debasing against the Democrats and you still don't address the issues.

154 presidential historians say Trump is the worst

Definition of presidential historian:

A historian is a person who studies and writes about the past and is regarded as an authority on it. Historians are concerned with the continuous, methodical narrative and research of past events as relating to the human race; as well as the study of all history in time.
and this:

What does a presidential historian do?

The Office of the Historian is responsible, under law, for the preparation and publication of the official documentary history of U.S. foreign policy in the Foreign Relations of the United States series. In addition, the Office prepares policy-supportive historical studies for Department principals and other agencies.

as far as your comment about Biden being worse than Trump

In historians' Presidents Day survey, Biden vs. Trump is not a close call

White House, recent polls show. that is how 154 historians and presidential experts see it: They rate Biden in the top third of U.S. presidents, while Trump ranks dead last.

But, you expect people to believe YOU over the historians right?

View attachment 1003402
The issues? The issues on this thread is celebrities and Trump. Not the APSA survey that has placed Biden 19th. I didn't expect Trump to be higher than the last 3 spots considering the APSA 2018 survey placed him below Buchanan. That was the last survey they did and the survey was completed less than a year after he took office.

You didn't even know about APSA or their previous surveys. That is why you are using sources other than APSA to talk about it. You are being influenced, told what to think. You do you.

Forum List

Back