Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

Trump is not running or competing against celebrities for a role in a movie or a concert venue to be the lead. And where are these celebrities competing against Trump to lead this country towards a better economy, stronger boarder, and a stronger standing in the world.

The other choice besides Trump has not been successful in leading this nation towards a better economy, definitely not a strong border, nor has she been tested in standing strong against other nations.
Boarder =renter

It’s great that so many people love Bruce. For me the only thing that matters is the music. Bruce is a much better songwriter. Ted Nugent had 1 song that had any meaning at all, “Great White Buffalo.” The rest was complete shit.
I am from NJ and live about 6 miles from Springsteen. He seems like a great guy and does a lot for the community, often anonymous.

But I really don’t like his singing. I like many of his songs but when I look at what I like about that song, it is usually the E Street Band.

No one is saying the economy is great. What I clearly say is that Trump's incompetence will make a bad economy worse. Is worse something you want?

From TIME magazine:
Yeah, the current administration fucked things up royally, so let's do some more of that instead of trying something else. :cuckoo:

Typical leftist shitlord dumbass thinkery. Stick with what's obviously not working and double down instead of backing up and trying something different. :itsok:

Yeah, the current administration fucked things up royally, so let's do some more of that instead of trying something else. :cuckoo:

Typical leftist shitlord dumbass thinkery. Stick with what's obviously not working and double down instead of backing up and trying something different. :itsok:

Please support the bolded statement above

By the way, one fact you also need to explain. Trump lost the election in 2020, meaning that evidently he "fucked up" his administration as he became a 1-term president (meaning people did not like what he did). Explain why we should return to an already failed administration!!!!

and also by the way, Harris is new (first time to-be president), so how do you make such a statement as the one bolded above, given that SHE has not fucked anything (even if you can prove your statement)?

An army such as me?

Here on this message board, the army is the Trumpers. For every leftist here, there are 20 Trumpers. In addition, you say that I am constantly attacking him? You mean to say that showing facts, statistics and data during an election that will affect us all is wrong?

That the libs should stay quiet and not attack back when Trump is attacking every minute of the day and using crude racist and sexist accusations that have nothing to do with the issues?

Not talking about Trump vs Harris means not showing how racist, sexist and incompetent Trump is.
Trump is attacking every minute of the day and using crude racist and sexist accusations

Trump made no racist statements

Your entire anti trump meme consists of lies such as that

Forum List

Back