Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

Why has Trump not programmed his own celebrities to be insulated sheep for him? He uses everything he can to get attention, no? He has million of insulated sheep working for him (his minions) and he uses him money all the time to help him (his lawyers) so why won't anyone do it for him?
Because democrat Marxists control media. That’s how the sheep get programmed.
Duh.

Bruce Springsteen is an American Idol.

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

What Ronald Reagan said about Springsteen:

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

his music sucks and he charges 5K a ticket to see it.

I got roped into one of his concerts in the 80s during his Born in he USA tour. His claim to fame is he played for 4 hours. Shit sounded the same every song. I literally slept thru the last 2 hours.

If you offered me 5K to sit thru that shit again I would say no.

His music sucks and yet at $5000 a ticket this happens?

1724896562744.png

Evidently, you are among the "few" that feel this way.

Forum List

Back