Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

here are a couple pictures from yesterday:

DLNQOXRB3JBYVJAEAW77HU4HPE.jpg

View attachment 1003079
Springsteen pic is from his website promoting his tour.

No concert yesterday, Simp.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Springsteen pic is from his website promoting his tour.

No concert yesterday, Simp.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No shit, idiot.

Erase-O-Tard Wipe

You're inadvertently making Kamalektites look ridiculous. Like Bye,Done, you'll soon get yanked by your sponsors.
Funny thing is that I don't need sponsors as I have accomplished economic independence through my own efforts (no one ever helped me). As such, no one is going to yank me. Can you say the same? I mean, with comments like Kamalektites (which is Russian for suckers). you are certainly showing your hand and if you don't produce results for your bosses, you will be yanked.

Russiansage.jpg

Haha you poor guy

Is everyone seeing this? Good stuff.
Please explain to the class how posting "Two pics from yesterday"............and not indicating in any way you are joking until your bullshit is exposed makes you think anyone is buying your bullshit that you were joking.

GO!

Please explain to the class how posting "Two pics from yesterday"............and not indicating in any way you are joking until your bullshit is exposed makes you think anyone is buying your bullshit that you were joking.

GO!
Because of the post to which I responded.

Nobody has ever had to explain that to the class before.

But it looks like we got us a slow kid.

Nonetheless, there are at least another 20 artists of the same fame as his that agree with him and that makes it more tangible. On the other side of the coin, Trump has zero artists of his fame in his corner. Do you ever ask yourself how that can be?
Yeah and they probably all get high on the same kind of dope

Last edited:
Look at the lefties oogle over Springsteen after trashing Trump for cheating on his wife.

:eusa_whistle:
You left out an important fact. Trump not only cheated on his wife, but he had to pay to have sex. No one would go to bed with him (not even his wife) without getting paid for it. I wonder why>
But, but, but, Bruce is democrat so.............

but, but, but there are 20+ big celebrities against Trump but poor Trump, there are none (zero) "in favor off" Trump. I wonder why?

You left out an important fact. Trump not only cheated on his wife, but he had to pay to have sex. No one would go to bed with him (not even his wife) without getting paid for it. I wonder why>

but, but, but there are 20+ big celebrities against Trump but poor Trump, there are none (zero) "in favor off" Trump. I wonder why?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:laugh:

:auiqs.jpg:

:laughing0301:

It’s great that so many people love Bruce. For me the only thing that matters is the music. Bruce is a much better songwriter. Ted Nugent had 1 song that had any meaning at all, “Great White Buffalo.” The rest was complete shit.
What really makes it for Bruce is that he is so down to earth... He genuinely a really nice guy. When he goes to Ireland he treats it like a busman holiday and enjoys himself and is so generous with his time.

There is tons of stories about him in Ireland just being his humble self.

As I said, a great ambassador for US....

Forum List

Back