Who Is Bruce Springsteen and why am I mentioning him here?

Let see, Springsteen, DeNiro, Swift, Streep, King, Streissand, Schwarsenegger, Cher, Perry, Hamill, Clooney, Damon, Legend, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and Lawrence, all artists that have reached legendary (best of the best) status in their professions saying that Trump is a total failure and YOU listen to Trump, who calls HIMSELF a star?

I have to laugh to the nth degree!

Much like Trump was laughed at the United Nations

Undiluted TDS ^^ :cuckoo:

Bruce Springsteen is an American Idol.

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

What Ronald Reagan said about Springsteen:

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

Celebrities against Trump?!!! Gee, what a surprise.
Could you also give us an update on whether the sun will be coming up over the eastern horizon tomorrow?!!

Springsteen is so yesterday

The OP must be around 17 or so. He acts as if he's just heard of Springsteen, and apparently assumes the rest of us are new to him and his political views.

And by the way, Springsteen is indeed very 'yesterday, as you say, and no one gives a shit what he has to say anymore.

Springsteen is a pioneer of heartland rock, combining a commercially successful rock sound with poetic and socially conscious lyrics reflecting the issues of working class American life. He is known for his descriptive lyrics and energetic concerts, which sometimes last over four hours.

LAUDED BY ROLLING STONE AS "THE EMBODIMENT OF ROCK & ROLL", WITH MORE THAN 140 MILLION RECORDS SOLD AROUND THE GLOBE AND MORE THAN 70 MILLION IN THE UNITED STATES, BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-SELLING ARTISTS. LONG RECOGNIZED AS AN INCOMPARABLE LIVE PERFORMER, HE HAS WON 20 GRAMMY AWARDS, AN ACADEMY AWARD, TWO GOLDEN GLOBES, AND A SPECIAL TONY AWARD.

In September 1984, Springsteen’s “Born in the U.S.A.” was atop the charts, and Ronald Reagan, running for reelection against Walter Mondale, told a New Jersey audience that he and the singer-songwriter shared the same American dream.

Having said all of the above, this is what Bruce Springsteen said about Trump a little while ago:

and here are all the celebrities that think that Donald Trump is not only an asshole but an existential threat to our Democracy.

Go ahead and continue to think Trump is competent. People that truly know and have accomplished competency to the nth degree in their lives, believe that Trump is a total failure.

Who would you put your vote on? A failure (Trump) or a huge success (all the celebrities above)?

Who is PeeWee Herman supporting?

Inquiring minds want to know.

It was a concise and accurate reply. Those celebs provide no facts or analysis. They’re just insulated sheep.
It is not about what they provide. It is about the fact that some 20 celebrities back the Democrats and zero celebrities back the Republicans. Celebrities are used to sell products successfully all the time (just turn on your TV).

So my question to you is "why are there NO celebrities doing that for the Republicans and "so many" doing so for the Republicans"?

I mean, these are all Americans, no? Known Americans that have a big voice . Why no voices (except that of lowly minions) are talking in favor of the right?

You got any washed up nobodies from this century to go down on, Simp?

It is not about what they provide. It is about the fact that some 20 celebrities back the Democrats and zero celebrities back the Republicans. Celebrities are used to sell products successfully all the time (just turn on your TV).

So my question to you is "why are there NO celebrities doing that for the Republicans and "so many" doing so for the Republicans"?

I mean, these are all Americans, no? Known Americans that have a big voice . Why no voices (except that of lowly minions) are talking in favor of the right?
Because they’re programmed insulated sheep. Why do all in my local town vote democrat while democrat policies destroy the county around them? Because my little town are all white democrats who are insulated and not affected by the bad policies they endorse. Just like most celebrities. They’re clueless and unaffected.

Celebrities against Trump?!!! Gee, what a surprise.
Could you also give us an update on whether the sun will be coming up over the eastern horizon tomorrow?!!
Why are they against Trump? Why no celebrities for Trump?

Celebrities are vey successful at selling products, aren't they?

Here is Lebron James selling McDonalds. He gets paid $3 million per year? You think McDonalds throws money away if they don't have people going to McDonalds because they saw the commercial

So my question again is, Why is no one doing it for Trump? Trump certainly believes in TV advertising power, as he wants to be there all the time.

Because they’re programmed insulated sheep. Why do all in my local town vote democrat while democrat policies destroy the county around them? Because my little town are all white democrats who are insulated and not affected by the bad policies they endorse. Just like most celebrities. They’re clueless and unaffected.
Why has Trump not programmed his own celebrities to be insulated sheep for him? He uses everything he can to get attention, no? He has million of insulated sheep working for him (his minions) and he uses him money all the time to help him (his lawyers) so why won't anyone do it for him?

For some

I was never impressed with his music but he has a lot of fans

However his political opinion is no better than an experienced plumber or 2 out of 10 strangers you find on the street

Forum List

Back